Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

7 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Thanks @Dome for running this one and thanks to everyone else for playing along.

Apologies for lynching the newbies early on. 

I tried to keep the attention on the experienced players. Figured it was a good teaching tool for the new players to get as much game time as possible

@Dome great game!!!!

Hopefully all the new people will play in future games

Good game by the new players.  I would suggest if you are interested in playing more, try to follow along in a game that starts up and you can learn a few things that way as well.  

Reading along with the mindset of trying to figure out who is town vs mafia.  What roles players may have.  How different players look for ways to target/incriminate/defend players both as town and mafia.  how players "make a case" for a player and push for their lynch. 

The current game that is running is a closed role game, no known ratio of town to mafia.  

@Mega Ron if you were lying and swore on Baker's arm, you could have never stepped foot back in our forum. LOL. Only a Browns fan who was innocent would do such a thing. Good work!

@TheKillerNacho, good job starting the dialogue and giving off the cop vibe. Without that I wouldn't have locked you up. I lucked out locking up @The Orca on a pure gut reaction vibe, because I switched from you (Nacho) during the 10 minute grace period. I figured that either the mafia would kill someone else or was Orca. Out of curiosity ORCA, who were you moving to off when I locked you up???? @FourThreeMafia, honestly man that was a GREAT MOVE intentionally silencing yourself Night 1/Night 2. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yep!

right @squire12?

Happens...even from some of the better more experienced and respected players.   Players should remember that in most games, there will be several mis-lynches and a lot of those votes will come from town players.  It is a basic numbers game.  With like 70% of the players being town in most games, the odds of lynching a town is high.

@Malfatron  might be good to put up another game for some more action for the newer players.  Keep them on the high of playing!!!  You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived