Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

At the same time, the orca has played pretty trash for an "experienced player". None of his posts make me think he's actually scumhunting.

TedLavie says a lot of nothing with his posts and tries to sound helpful - a common scumtell.

Mwil23 is buddying me almost too hard but I nee dhis vote so that's good.

The Orca tries to tell me his own meta and appeals to emotion

TedLavie attempts to sound uncaring and may or may not lie about not knowing the mechanics after being called out on suggesting something that would put him into autoloss.

FourThreeMafia refuses to be helpful or anything. He probably deserves to lose no matter what his alignment is; reason enough to vote him off on the penultimate day.

At the end of the day, there's definitely scum in The Orca and TedLavie.

@TheKillerNacho, if it makes you feel any better, I’d totally use this buddy up strategy if I were Mafia.

That said, we are stuck with one another now. I voted for Ted last night but no one joined me so I broke the tie to save you, who I feel like I’ve had a pretty good read on so far. FourThree is a tough read and so is Orca. Mega is a good dude and swore on Mayfields arm, so I’m choosing to trust him because otherwise I’m shunning him in the Browns forum.

Jailer, go with your gut tonight. I’m not sure the Mafia will go after the cop since he probably thinks @TheKillerNacho is protected.

27 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

FourThreeMafia refuses to be helpful or anything. He probably deserves to lose no matter what his alignment is; reason enough to vote him off on the penultimate day.

There is a difference between apathy and cluelessness.        I fall into the latter.

You do realize this is my first time playing, right?   And I joined at the last minute.

Should I have called off work all week to focus on this?

gxtd3.jpg

8 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

There is a difference between apathy and cluelessness.        I fall into the latter.

You do realize this is my first time playing, right?   And I joined at the last minute.

Should I have called off work all week to focus on this?

gxtd3.jpg

I mean there's a difference between being new and just lurking. Counsellor and a few others this game were also new but they participated fully even though they had no idea what they were doing. Put the effort in. This game is literally based upon player interactions. Even if what you're saying makes no sense, one can make townreads (and scumreads) from what you're saying. See you're actually putting effort in to try to find the mafia (or if you're mafia, try to blend in). Doesn't really work when someone doesn't talk except for a couple posts every day. I have no reason to believe you're town nor mafia. Cause you've given me nothing to go on. You simply haven't really tried.

For the record I also work full time 5 days per week. Not trying to be an a-hat, but this game does require a certain level of activity from its players to pull off.

You've been given leeway because you were new but we're at the point of the game that we need to lynch mafia or we straight up lose. It's frustrating that we have nothing to go off of for a player left in the game merely because they haven't really participated.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Doesn’t that only apply if you edit a post?

Yes... me and FourThreeMafia both edited a post during day 1, and therefore couldn't vote during day 1. Aside from that, there was no other penalty in effect for FourThreeMafia that would prevent him from participating (that I'm aware of, maybe I missed something).

Archived