Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

NO TALKING

The group brought @TedLavie down the Main Street hill towards Malf's house. Malf was sitting on his stoop and saw them coming a quarter mile away. The first one was easy... this one should be too.

He took a deep breath and turned on a boombox in the corner.

@TedLavie is dead. He was a Vanilla Townie.

You have until 10:10pm to finalize moves. Still no talking.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nope. You moved last night and FourThree will move tonight. Nice work though you had me fooled.

That is a large assumption. Just because you jailed me, that doesnt tell exactly why there was no kill. Mafia tried to hit me and I was jailed, so I didnt die

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Youre the jailer? You jailed Orca last night?

As soon as Ted was gone I flipped from you to Orca in the 10 minute window. I jailed you the night before and had you read as either cop or mafia so win/win.

Just now, The Orca said:

That is a large assumption. Just because you jailed me, that doesnt tell exactly why there was no kill. Mafia tried to hit me and I was jailed, so I didnt die

Not a large assumption. Just 50/50 at this point in the game based upon sheer probability. I know 2 of the 5 are town, leaving a 67% chance you’re mafia without my gut or observation.

me: jailer

nacho: cop 

that leaves you and two others for 2 mafia spots and then factor in my observations and why I jailed you during the window.

Archived