My 2019 QB prospect rankings

vikes635

15 minutes ago, BrownLeader said:

You recognize Murray doesn't have all that strong of an arm right?

I don't recognize that at all. He has a very strong arm. Easy velocity, even when off platform. Can change arm slots while still generating zip on his throws. Hits the intermediate and deep sideline patterns with velocity.

13 minutes ago, BrownLeader said:

Nah.

I'm not even cherry picking here really... it's just randomly a bunch of his different throws...

...that video showed me absolutely nothing about his arm. He put one throw in the dirt, but he's also driven the ball 45-50 yards down the field on a rope. His arm strength is not a concern. He doesn't have a rocket arm, but he's certainly going to have a + in the arm strength category. You'd be hard-pressed to find a scouting report that questions his arm.

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

...that video showed me absolutely nothing about his arm. He put one throw in the dirt, but he's also driven the ball 45-50 yards down the field on a rope. His arm strength is not a concern. He doesn't have a rocket arm, but he's certainly going to have a + in the arm strength category. You'd be hard-pressed to find a scouting report that questions his arm.

i'm just questioning that "really strong arm" claim Bleed.

25 minutes ago, BrownLeader said:

Nah.

I'm not even cherry picking here really... it's just randomly a bunch of his different throws...

Your first throw shows an intermediate sideline route with zip from the opposite hash.

Archived