Better Career: Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Dan Marino, Steve Young,

mdonnelly21

59 members have voted

1. 1. Better Career

19 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Really? Because when I pointed it out the first time, you flat out denied it. So again, allow me to run my herp-derp thoughts by the genius; wouldn’t misphrasing something be considered “wrong”? Or at least, wrongly stating it? Maybe something you view as colloquially understood, others won’t. 

Replay the whole “be humble, stop assuming you’re the smartest guy on earth” type comment.

More semantics. 

19 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

You called most of us morons and said treating championships/wins as decent merit to a player’s career is stupid/idiotic. 

Why am I not surprised the undergrad terms are coming out?

Funny how you commented on my reading comprehension. 

That's not what I said at all. You used "Oh, well you're in the minority" as if it was an argument. I was just saying, that being in the minority of anything doesn't mean you are wrong because most people are morons. I don't care if I'm in the minority or not because that doesn't say anything about my view point. As in, I was commenting on the concept of being in a minority. You used being in the minority as if that is an actual argument, I was simply addressing that concept itself. I DID NOT, say that anyone who believes that is a moron, nor did I call ANYONE here a moron. 

But even if I did, you and @PapaShogun failed to actually apply the term "ad hominem" correctly anyway. An ad hominem is when an insult is used as a substitute for an argument, not something that is in addition to an argument......and I made an argument. So either way, it isn't an ad hominem. 

Archived