Thinking Redskins

Money

WAS trades 46th overall, 76th overall, 96th overall, and 153rd overall in exchange for WR Antonio Brown. 

1.20 - NOAH FANT TE IOWA

What I really like about him is his measurables. They all pop off the page and then he was in this split TE Iowa ****ty QB with not a good run game and you understand the production. Classic run and flee from college because you'll be a better pro than you were a college player. 6'5" 260 LBs. Reminds me of Gronkowski. 

Reason he falls: interior DL talent and a surprising 4 QBs go before him pushing him into teens

2-46 - ANDRE DILLARD OT WASH ST

Leader. Quick, smart, athletic. Tall. Immediately plays at either T/G and is an immediate contributor. Really praying he falls this far and teams opt for splash players instead of meat and potatoes.

2-52- DEEBO SAMUEL WR SOUTH CAROLINA

Already talked of him. Really swaggy.

3-76- JOEJUAN WILLIAMS CB VANDY

6'4" CB? Interesting prospect. Long, lean frame. Got some pop behind the pads. More of a disruptor but the tools are interesting and worthy of a pick in this spot.

3-84 - AMANI HOOKER S IOWA

Quick, smart, athletic, playmaker

4-122 - DAVID LONG LB WVU

It's impact. An impact LB with a mean and nasty streak to him. Fast. 4.45 in the forty. Good frame at 5'11" 227 LBs. This is a player that will help immediately on special teams and will be a starter by midseason.

5-153 - TYREE JACKSON QB BUFFALO

Fleet a foot 6'7" 265 LBs. Dominant bc of his athleticism at MACtion. Will need to develop QB traits to be a pro.

6-175 - RYAN BATES C PENN ST

Think this is an All-Pro here. Height. Weight. Speed prospect with a little grit.

6-192 - MITCH WISHNOWSKY P UTAH

All-Pro

7-215 - TRACE MCSORLEY QB PENN ST

No defense until the 3rd round will probably make my blood boil, but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t see the need to waste 2 picks on project QB’s. I’d blow picks on kickers and punters before QB’s at this point. 

I haven’t watched much college football recently so I don’t know anything about the players themselves.

12 hours ago, Money said:

WAS trades 46th overall, 76th overall, 96th overall, and 153rd overall in exchange for WR Antonio Brown. 

1.20 - NOAH FANT TE IOWA

What I really like about him is his measurables. They all pop off the page and then he was in this split TE Iowa ****ty QB with not a good run game and you understand the production. Classic run and flee from college because you'll be a better pro than you were a college player. 6'5" 260 LBs. Reminds me of Gronkowski. 

Reason he falls: interior DL talent and a surprising 4 QBs go before him pushing him into teens

I could live with the pick, but not this high.  He is a low first early second prospect in my mind (30-45).  If you love him that much over the other talent try to trade down and add picks for next year or a higher pick in another round.  I prefer his teammate Hockenson who reminds me of Heath Miller.  Fant has more spee, but is not as complete in my book. Some question the CB value and I know that you don't place the value on ILB, but I think there is better draft value at 20 than Noah here.

2-46 - ANDRE DILLARD OT WASH ST

Leader. Quick, smart, athletic. Tall. Immediately plays at either T/G and is an immediate contributor. Really praying he falls this far and teams opt for splash players instead of meat and potatoes.

Solid prospect who moves well from what I have read about him.  I haven't studied OL's and I am in the process of watching games and evaluating players. He can play LT which is a help.  I am not sold on Hawkins and I like the RT prospects of Chucks and I love "Mean" Matt Feiler. I would be looking to go CB, Edge, WR or even DL because there are a ton of good DL's this year.

2-52- DEEBO SAMUEL WR SOUTH CAROLINA

Already talked of him. Really swaggy.

No argument here.

3-76- JOEJUAN WILLIAMS CB VANDY

6'4" CB? Interesting prospect. Long, lean frame. Got some pop behind the pads. More of a disruptor but the tools are interesting and worthy of a pick in this spot.

No argument here from a position standpoint. A little concerned with his speed, quickness and feet. On paper, he looks like he could be Richard Sherman part two, but I wasn't impressed with his hips and movement at the Combine.  It scares me a little.  I like Texas' Kris Boyd for the Steelers defense.

3-84 - AMANI HOOKER S IOWA

Quick, smart, athletic, playmaker

4-122 - DAVID LONG LB WVU

It's impact. An impact LB with a mean and nasty streak to him. Fast. 4.45 in the forty. Good frame at 5'11" 227 LBs. This is a player that will help immediately on special teams and will be a starter by midseason.

I like Hawkeye players, but I a am meh on Hooker.  We need more of a FS than a SS.  Free Agency and sign Tre' Boston.

There are a lot of quick ILB types  who has the speed to drop and cover.  I saw some WVU games this year and he seemed to play well.  I like BYU's Sione Takitaki.   I noticed him last year and I like what I have seen of him thus far.  He is a maturing kid and he has a mean streak and moves well. He over-pursues at times and at times mis-diagnoses some plays, and even takes poor angles at times.  However, his issues seem correctable with good coaching.  Reminds me of a less polished and not quite as fast Shazier, but he seems to be a better tackler at the same point in their careers.

5-153 - TYREE JACKSON QB BUFFALO

Fleet a foot 6'7" 265 LBs. Dominant bc of his athleticism at MACtion. Will need to develop QB traits to be a pro.

They took QB's the last two years. Wasted pick here.  Let them develop.  Even by your brief scouting report, this guy would be destined practice squad.

6-175 - RYAN BATES C PENN ST

Think this is an All-Pro here. Height. Weight. Speed prospect with a little grit.

We need to find and develop a solid back-up who can eventually replace Pouncey.  Not sure he is all pro, but good prospect to draft and develop the next few years.

6-192 - MITCH WISHNOWSKY P UTAH

All-Pro

7-215 - TRACE MCSORLEY QB PENN ST

I like the punter selection as I think we could upgrade there.  Again, wasted pick on the QB after getting Mason last year and Josh the year before. Let them develop. 

You have some good sound picks and thinking at times and then at others, I swear you put them in just to get a reaction.  You are either mad scientist or the words of Doc Holliday, "You may well be the anti-christ." LOL

fbdff9a0796c8804a8691796d9b651db.jpg

Archived