Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

no, if ted is the weed dealer, he didnt recruit matts most likely 

I meant, is there a reason external to this game that matts would be upset that Ted (specifically) didn't try to give him drugs?

Because matts said he would never forgive Ted if he was the drug dealer.

Just now, Malfatron said:

simply, who do you think the weed dealer is.

just right now, not looking back, off the top of your head

Excluding the knowns, which I don't know that we can because you could do a "role switch" to protect the recruiter, I would say the drug dealer is between Ted, matts, VMD, and Forge, with the first two being more likely, and Forge being the least likely.  I don't think it's squire, even if I don't know whatever he is soft-claiming that he thinks is obvious.  So, the only other unknown is Sanchez thereafter.

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If Ted is the weed dealer and didn't offer to me I will never forgive him. But I'm slowly coming to believe that is what happened.

didnt realize you and ted were such bffs.

matts, i love it when you doth protest too much

(citation: swag on the ted thing)

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Excluding the knowns, which I don't know that we can because you could do a "role switch" to protect the recruiter, I would say the drug dealer is between Ted, matts, VMD, and Forge, with the first two being more likely, and Forge being the least likely.  I don't think it's squire, even if I don't know whatever he is soft-claiming that he thinks is obvious.  So, the only other unknown is Sanchez thereafter.

thats what i was thinking as well

i do know what squire softclaimed, but it felt so out of the blue that it felt like a fake softclaim, one that would make people think that he was a certain role, but if pressed or cced, he would be able to deny it.

Just now, Malfatron said:

thats what i was thinking as well

i do know whay squire softclaimed, but it felt so out of the blue that it felt like a fake softclaim, one that would make people think that he was a certain role, but if pressed or cced, he would be able to deny it.

Yeah, I'm glad you understand my hesitation on the softs right now, since one person has made three different soft claims at this point.  But, I actually think he's Town, and believed them.

plus, i already saw that particular softclaim on someone else

admittedly, it might not have actually been an intentional softclaim though

Yeah, I don't know that all the things that fit the characters that people have been saying are soft claims.

I've operated under that assumption and apparently I'm pushing straight Ls on those interpretations.

Archived