Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

eh, im not that interested to check back to n1 

if you are still alive after we catch the weed dealer, we will talk 

Oh right...you're putting it out there, putting my neck on the line, but when I ask for something simple like an explanation, you have no interest in it. Gotcha. Seems reasonable. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

maybe you bussed him.

In a vote that he would have won with my vote?  When I could have just kept him for a night to get sent off on N3 to give myself another day? What would have been the reasoning there? 

Look man, you want to think this way, I can't stop you. I don't see the logic in it, but I'm not going to try and get in your head. I don't know how you can just call me out as red based on one thing (my declining the weed), when there's another individual who has admitted to declining the weed as well. Seems faulty to say the least. Especially after you just admitted in your own research that there does appear to be a built in mechanic to possibly decline the weed. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Forge, any reason Sanchez would recruit you on N1?

None that I'm aware of. My guess is that squire and rags have the right of it- he figured as a new player, I was the safest for the longest

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

None that I'm aware of. My guess is that squire and rags have the right of it- he figured as a new player, I was the safest for the longest

i feel like Ted would come to that same conclusion.

post from an old game:

On 2/17/2019 at 9:30 AM, TedLavie said:

No way I'm lynching a new guy on the first day. The goal is for them to learn and appreciate mafia, and a random D1 lynch isn't going to help.

Let's go with a No Lynch until we know more

Archived