Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, matts is good at the wifom

hes scum for sure, but the question is...is he the main scum?

If I am scum that can't be lynched, you better hope you still have a vig.

Of course I'm not scum and our vig isn't going to hit me.

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

LOL, I've been saying since the beginning of the game that you and malf would be the prime 2 recruitment people.

I think you're not understanding what I'm saying.

If he knew that he needed to convert the name swags, why did he wait so long?

If he knew he needed to convert the engineer, why did he wait so long.

it seems to me that the conversion is not based on who you are, or what your role is. It has to be based on something else.

the weed dealer most likely doesnt know which roles will accept and which will decline.

seems like thats the obvious situation

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

the weed dealer most likely doesnt know which roles will accept and which will decline.

seems like thats the obvious situation

Which is my point

The probably isn't targeting roles.

Sales could cult killers

Maybe weed targets law enforcement? (Still doesn't explain swag). Or his works only completely random.

We know.from pickle roles that some people's.moves are percentage based. If that's the case he probably targeted you. And he might Target swags again.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 why is your vote on yourself and not someone you think is the weed dealer?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He locked it on himself in a bet to get me modkilled because that’s pro-Town.

Malf is playing coy. He was part of that conversation.

The better question is why is swag not on me? He said 100% I was scum. Not 75%. Not 85%. 100% that he was so confident I was the drug dealer that he would kill himself if he was wrong. But yet he's not voting for me.

That is interesting.

If my theory is correct, and the weed vote is four member strong, it would explain how easily votes have shifted from me to Sanchez.

I know I'm not the weed dealer. And there has been no resistance to a Sanchez vote, which raises an eyebrow.

I think we have a cult that is controlling the voting block. And we haven't found the right guy to pressure yet.

I think malf is part of that voting block. So right now my main thought is I don't want to be on a vote whoever he is.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, it is interesting if you didn’t read the x-amount of pages since then.

Admittedly, you probably didn’t, so.

Back to your insults? You know I have been reading because you and I have been the main contributors.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Back to your insults? You know I have been reading because you and I have been the main contributors.

It's not really an insult, more or less addressing the chasm of a hole in your assertion.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If my theory is correct, and the weed vote is four member strong, it would explain how easily votes have shifted from me to Sanchez.

I know I'm not the weed dealer. And there has been no resistance to a Sanchez vote, which raises an eyebrow.

I think we have a cult that is controlling the voting block. And we haven't found the right guy to pressure yet.

I think malf is part of that voting block. So right now my main thought is I don't want to be on a vote whoever he is.

Your theory is that the Cult you're not a part of is controlling the vote to keep you alive.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

so, matts....do you think forge is brown as well?

Before I answer that, I ask this of you and @SwAg.

Who all has soft claimed what roles? I was less active the start, but off the top of my head:

Malf - kid

Bcb - lawyer

Swags - engineer

What else?

Archived