Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You do realize your play is what revived Mafia, and then killed our role block, right?

How is lynching the roleblock, who is clearly telling the truth, to let Mafia continue to kill, anything other than awful?

I would disagree with the premise that he was clearly telling the truth.  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I also like that you said "scum kill other scum," which means you're against matts killing himself.

This is ridiculous.

No, it just means that scum killing other scum is what's happened so far.  

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Hit should be VMD or matts.

We need to quit indulging this.

VMD is locked as the lynch, so he can't be the hit. So have Matts off himself? We'd have to trust that he would do that, but we really don't have a choice in the matter. Everyone locked their votes on VMD already. 

Just now, Forge said:

VMD is locked as the lynch, so he can't be the hit. So have Matts off himself? We'd have to trust that he would do that, but we really don't have a choice in the matter. Everyone locked their votes on VMD already. 

You can still target lynched people, just nothing will happen if they're actually dead.

Just now, SwAg said:

You can still target lynched people, just nothing will happen if they're actually dead.

Okay, I'm on board with this. Would this take care of VMD if he happens to be telling the truth about being lynchproof once? 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I thought they were equal choices.  One was lying.  Now we know it was VMD.  

No.  This is literally impossible.  There is no construction of the facts as we knew them at the time in which more information is not verified by lynching VMD instead of Ted, especially when VMD essentially admitted to being scum.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Okay, I'm on board with this. Would this take care of VMD if he happens to be telling the truth about being lynchproof once? 

The issue is if he actually can protect himself too.

My point here, is those of you who are Town, you cannot allow matts within shooting range (pun intended) of LyLo.

You absolutely need to stop listening to Ragnarok and Dingo, who is reckless or loldontcare at best, and scum at worst -- or at least approach it with immense caution.  They've repeatedly made decisions the past three days that have hurdled the game toward equilibrium with scum.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The issue is if he actually can protect himself too.

My point here, is those of you who are Town, you cannot allow matts within shooting range (pun intended) of LyLo.

You absolutely need to stop listening to Ragnarok and Dingo, who is reckless or loldontcare at best, and scum at worst -- or at least approach it with immense caution.  They've repeatedly made decisions the past three days that have hurdled the game toward equilibrium with scum.

We are still stuck tonight with having to trust Matts. That's a problem. We can't change the votes from the lynch if they are locked in, I'm assuming. Which means Matts lives another day, regardless, unless he really does hit himself. We can have him hit VMD or himself, but we have to trust him to actually do that as well. So far, he's held true to his word, but that was just once. 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No.  This is literally impossible.  There is no construction of the facts as we knew them at the time in which more information is not verified by lynching VMD instead of Ted, especially when VMD essentially admitted to being scum.

You are entitled to your opinion.  

Archived