Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Matts, I have no move. I'm as vanilla as they come right now, buddy. You're basically ignoring every piece of data we have at this point for a very weird hypothesis. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

And that, B*ches, is how you play mafia. Had you listened to me yesterday, we would have lynched VMD and saved Ted. If you listen to me today, game is over. 

:Cheers, Applause:

Ya know what, I will take that MVP @SwAg

I made it pretty clear we had to lynch VMD yesterday.  You, Dingo, Forge, and Ragnarok decided to failTown or obvsScum.

Just now, Forge said:

Matts, I have no move. I'm as vanilla as they come right now, buddy. You're basically ignoring every piece of data we have at this point for a very weird hypothesis. 

Okay => Fight the good fight. Just know this. 100% I am hitting you. So here is your play. You are going to pardon VMD, VMD is going to protect you. You are going to delay the game with some wild Malf plan. 

But we are just going to kill you 2 the next day. 

Throw in the white flag. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Bro. QUIT LYING

VMD couldnt survive a lynch, he could be pardoned from one. 

I solved the game homie. This one is done.

I'm not lying. Take me out. Still going to have to find the father. He's not me. 

Again, ignoring the factual data to come up with some hypothesis with no backing. But you'll see when it happens lol. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Okay => Fight the good fight. Just know this. 100% I am hitting you. So here is your play. You are going to pardon VMD, VMD is going to protect you. You are going to delay the game with some wild Malf plan. 

But we are just going to kill you 2 the next day. 

Throw in the white flag. 

You're wrong. Quite wildly wrong, too. But hey, keep it up :)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I made it pretty clear we had to lynch VMD yesterday.  You, Dingo, Forge, and Ragnarok decided to failTown or obvsScum.

The problem was you talked Ted into roleblocking me. It was dumb from jumpstreet, but you could never trust me. 

Well, matts, the obvious Town play is to lynch recruiter / roleblock killer who could easily decide to say "**** you" and randomly kill someone other than the outed scum.  Keeping a Mafia killer around to serve as a de facto Vig is about as low odds of a Town play as you can come up with.

Archived