Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'd rather we ensure Malfatron loses before I'm randomly killed.

I know you will yell at people, but another reminder if I had not been converted no one would have suspected Forge either. 

Town just screwed by ratio at this point. 

8.5 -3 -3 -3 -3.5

Crazy, crazy good game from civs to last this long. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'd rather we ensure Malfatron loses before I'm randomly killed.

I can also say knowing that I have a chance to win - my biggest opponent left in the game is Black. 

Hitting you wouldnt be effective for my win condition.  

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

That is rule 2 of mafia, arughing about which one is correct until it's revealed none of them are and everyone is scum. 

I don't think you can Pardon or had any abilities last night I'm just trying to hold onto the hope that the lawyer is mafia because that is core to my mafia being.

You're probably town, you might be a convert, you might be the mother and have played us all for fools because VMD might not want to admit he's the lawyer and would rather not get lynched because of that role.

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

You're a lawyer, could be anything. Investigations, roleblocks, drunken kung fu, protection. 

I'm still thinking you're non-town and just became vanilla. 

Not very clear. And I dont see a lot of killer action. But I guess if you are orange, you are vanilla now anyways. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not very clear. And I dont see a lot of killer action. But I guess if you are orange, you are vanilla now anyways. 

Humorously enough, odd night protection. But yeah, vanilla. So go ahead and lock it in. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I will say, Dingo was a pain in my butt this entire game. Even more so than Malf when he tried to get me lynched. 

Dingo could be the last black. Black is a bigger priority. 

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Damn, Nacho did better than I thought possible, lmao.

It was a latch ditch effort by me. Figured the absolute worst thing that would have happened was that I killed him. Every other outcome was actually better, and it's such a bizarre move, it would actually give me a decent cloak for a while because everyone would have realized that it didn't make any sense and just move on. 

Nacho was going to out me anyway when he got lynched, so really did work out in my favor. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know you will yell at people, but another reminder if I had not been converted no one would have suspected Forge either. 

Town just screwed by ratio at this point. 

8.5 -3 -3 -3 -3.5

Crazy, crazy good game from civs to last this long. 

Yeah, I will say, you definitely sped this game up.  It would have ended around D16 otherwise.

I don't even know who would have won.  It would have likely devolved into a game of Malfatron and I screaming at each other, and Town would probably lose because my frustration was reaching a breaking point.  No wonder he was trying to butter you guys up by standing up to the big bad bully.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I will say, you definitely sped this game up.  It would have ended around D16 otherwise.

I don't even know who would have won.  It would have likely devolved into a game of Malfatron and I screaming at each other, and Town would probably lose because my frustration was reaching a breaking point.  No wonder he was trying to butter you guys up by standing up to the big bad bully.

Black would have won. 

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm salty that I let some of the Forge alarm bells go without saying much.

I kept it pretty clean for the most part. I never contradicted myself, I think that helps. I told a lot of truth (such as the weed dealer declination), didn't reveal my ability or role until the last second. I had some smaller things work in my favor too such as Rags outing himself as the vig, etc. 

So, for future games, Forge, I thought it was really weird how you felt like writing a thesis to justify all your votes after D4, even though the rationale was fairly obvious.  That seemed like feigned transparency, but I let it go since you were new and felt like that was a genuine effort to contribute.

Archived