Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Except as the only one with a hit, I would be the first gone. Amirite? 

Yeah I know. There is another huge flaw in everything he is saying, but its fun so I am going to let it slide. 

Nah, couldn't do it the first night. Maybe. I don't know...I'd really have to plan that out. 

There are a lot of flaws with what I'm saying LOL. It also depends largely on there actually being a father in the mother alignment that would be willing to out himself, for starters. Oh, and then we have to win chatty coinflips or hope one of the other side misses an overtime vote. 

Claiming Orange, who all know are rendered Vanilla, is a pretty good way to convince you to change your hit, after you were pretty clear your primary interest is Black.

Especially after he allegedly failed to see you said "no" when he asked whether you locked your hit.

Just now, SwAg said:

Especially after he allegedly failed to see you said "no" when he asked whether you locked your hit.

I saw it. I responded to him saying that. But there's a chance I'm the one honestly holding up the game if there is no father in the mother alignment. Lynch VMD, hit me, lynch matts, game over tomorrow at dinner time. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Claiming Orange, who all know are rendered Vanilla, is a pretty good way to convince you to change your hit, after you were pretty clear your primary interest is Black.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Immediately says he never had a pardon, creating some distance from VMD if/when he survives.

Lol, you are almost there. 

BTW - Ive been toying with him this entire time. The first thing I did was PM Gopher that this is a bunch of silly BS and I dont buy this claim at all. I would have been seriously tempted to go with it, but he made a fatal flaw. Let me know when you spot it. 

EDIT - I pmed as proof that I knew it at the time. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, I've been hurting a lot of people lately, apparently.

I think it's just a defense mechanism to keep you from getting too close to people. I understand it

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Lol, you are almost there. 

BTW - Ive been toying with him this entire time. The first thing I did was PM Gopher that this is a bunch of silly BS and I dont buy this claim at all. I would have been seriously tempted to go with it, but he made a fatal flaw. Let me know when you spot it. 

I'm going to go with telling the truth. In a game of deception, it's a powerful tool

Archived