Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Forge said:

Honestly, assumed that we would just do a 3 way generator. I'll let Gopher weigh in on this. After all, rags and I have an out if that is the case (sorry Matt lol)

It's not how games work.  Two people aren't going to randomly be lynched back to back because all three of you consent to that.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Were asking RNG for the winner goofball. Not to kill someone. 

Again, not how games work.

There is a day phase and a night phase.  You are essentially requesting the introduction of a new mechanic, which you know does not exist.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Games don't just go to RNGesus like matts is leading you to believe.  The game structure is maintained.

Host can do what they want, especially if the players agree too it. Stuff like this happens all the times.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, assumed that we would just do a 3 way generator. I'll let Gopher weigh in on this. After all, rags and I have an out if that is the case (sorry Matt lol)

Thats fine. I can just say I was there for the day it all went down. Again, first time I have ever been in a game with no civs. 

Host can do what they want, especially if the players agree too it. Stuff like this happens all the times.

Thats fine. I can just say I was there for the day it all went down. Again, first time I have ever been in a game with no civs. 

No, it doesn't happen all the time.  It's literally not happened since I've been here.  You're just postulating nonsense because it's what you want to happen.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Again, not how games work.

There is a day phase and a night phase.  You are essentially requesting the introduction of a new mechanic, which you know does not exist.

You are still being extremely rigid in your thinking. Its plagued you all game. 

The host can absolutely do a 3 man random generator. He will likely make us do our stand off (go to overtime). 

You are still being extremely rigid in your thinking. Its plagued you all game. 

The host can absolutely do a 3 man random generator. He will likely make us do our stand off (go to overtime). 

Okay... And when you go to Overtime... what happens...

Just now, SwAg said:

Okay... And when you go to Overtime... what happens...

We stay grid locked. And then, as per the rules, it goes to a coin flip. The only difference is instead of "Choses the lynch" it would be "choses the winner".

Forge => What was the mafia win condition? I dont even know it.

Eminate all threats I'm pretty sure. Nothing more than that. Unfortunately, when I turned, the scum chat was deleted

We stay grid locked. And then, as per the rules, it goes to a coin flip. The only difference is instead of "Choses the lynch" it would be "choses the winner".

So, go to OT, to determine the winner, in a mechanic you invented, instead of maintaining the day/night structure.  Well, if it happens, I'm baffled.  I almost doubt it will because I expect you're lobbying gopher privately to not have it that way.

Archived