Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, it doesn't happen all the time.  It's literally not happened since I've been here.  You're just postulating nonsense because it's what you want to happen.

Ok. Let me rephrase. Stuff like *this* doesnt happen. But Host making in game adjustments *DOES* happen all the time. Hell, he already did it twice this game. He said if we all agreed he would not wipe OT votes. He also agreed to speed rounds.

Host Adjustments. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Then you can see how honorable matts and Ragnarok are when the win is on the line, lmao.

If rags wants scum to win, that's been done. If he also wants to win, he has to roll with me. If the win isn't important to him, then sure he will betray me. But I'll just keep that in mind for the future

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok. Let me rephrase. Stuff like *this* doesnt happen. But Host making in game adjustments *DOES* happen all the time. Hell, he already did it twice this game. He said if we all agreed he would not wipe OT votes. He also agreed to speed rounds.

Host Adjustments. 

One of these things is not alike.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, go to OT, to determine the winner, in a mechanic you invented, instead of maintaining the day/night structure.  Well, if it happens, I'm baffled.  I almost doubt it will because I expect you're lobbying gopher privately to not have it that way.

You have an odd way of viewing things. Very distrustful. 

Truthfully, matts offered to let me take it down with a flip with counselor, so I don't have a problem with moving forward with this plan. He's offered me a chance at the win already. No reason to really doubt the sincerity here.  If we can't do a generator to determine a winner three man, I will vote to Lynch him. It'll be on rags to agree. Since rags can't win in a last two with matts, it'll come down to whether he wants to win the game or not. I'm fine with that

He never offered that.  He was literally offering you up on this same fake mechanic that he is advocating that is literally impossible to exist.

He literally tried to have you and Counselor be the candidates and if you survived "Scum win," which is an impossible outcome because you're three separate factions.  That was literally him trying to kill you.

Just now, SwAg said:

He never offered that.  He was literally offering you up on this same fake mechanic that he is advocating that is literally impossible to exist.

He literally tried to have you and Counselor be the candidates and if you survived "Scum win," which is an impossible outcome because you're three separate factions.  That was literally him trying to kill you.

Dude. You really do try to shove everything into a narrowly defined box. Practice creative thinking skills here and put your well groomed analytical ones to bed. 

Host can do things to make the game fun. The game is supposed to be fun. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dude. You really do try to shove everything into a narrowly defined box. Practice creative thinking skills here and put your well groomed analytical ones to bed. 

Host can do things to make the game fun. The game is supposed to be fun. 

Iit's literally what happened.  People can go re-read it.

Just now, SwAg said:

Iit's literally what happened.  People can go re-read it.

I am hoping, thinking, antcipating the host is more creative and fun that you are being right now. Rags is also playing with that same goal. 

Archived