Who's left? Mock

Hands

Tried to see who would be available for Green Bay's first pick and then finish up their remaining picks. So not figuring trades, here is who I think will be Green Bay's picks:

The following are gone in order:

Murray-QB

Williams-DT

Bosa-DE

Allen-OLB/Edge

White-ILB

Haskins-QB or Gary-DE

Taylor-OT

Sweat-OLB

Metcalf-WR or Oliver-DT

Lock-QB

Greedy Williams-CB or Oliver-DT

Now Green Bay is on the clock with: Oliver/Wilkins/Ferrell/Hockenson/Gary/Jonah Williams. If the Giants don't take Haskins, then Gary is gone. The Bills or Bengals could snap up Oliver verses Metcalf or Williams. I believe that Green Bay has their eyes on these players, Wilkins/Oliver/Jonah Williams/Sweat/Hockenson in that order. 

12 pick-Wilkins-DT He's a better fit for their 2-gap protection and strong against the run and has some pass rush capability. Daniel's may leave next year and this will help offset that loss.

30th pick-Hockenson or Fant  TEs usually drop and they lose out on Hockenson, but get Fant.

2nd Round-choices of Harry-WR, Samuel-WR or Tytus Howard-OT They pick Samuel-WR from SC who runs great routes and has speed. FA helped by adding depth to the Oline.

3rd Round- Josiah Tauaefa-ILB from UTSA Not as fast or quick as the Devin Brothers but a bigger thumper for the 3-4 inside backer and can cover.

4th Round-Isiah Prince--OT from Ohio State. Can play guard as well.

4th Round-Maxx Crosby-OLB Eastern MI.Great combine and shows it on the field.

5th Round-Joquan Johnson-FS- Miami, Good speed and capability.

6th Round-Benny Snell-RB-KY. Lack of speed brings him down a bit but a very solid one-cut runner with size.

6th Round-Davante Adams-CB-UT He's a great asset in the run game and has the speed to be a starter in the backfield.

7th Round-Andrew Beck-TE-UT Beck was injured in 2017, but showed up in 2018 winning first team All-Big 12. He is a very capable receiver and blocker that the Packers could use in MLF's offense.

I think Billy Turner is going to start and any players picked in this year's draft will be reserves. The exception would be a Jonah Williams type to groom for Bulaga. TEs will be a big part of the offense which is why the Packers draft two. A polished WR that can start in the slot, and another RB that seems to fit the new offense.

I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so I could be way-off in my thinking. 

1 minute ago, Hands said:

Burns is rated somewhere between 20 to the 30 spot by a lot of scouts. He falls between the Packer's two picks. 

Most of what I've been seeing of late has him between 5 and 10 on big boards.

Wilkins is a 1-gap DL if there ever was one- man does not like a double team, which is to his benefit since he played on an all-world DL.  He's a classic 4-tech.

If you actually want a 2-gap DL, Tillery is a much better option.

How to tell the difference, does the guy want to destroy the person in front of him or just wiggle past him.  Wilkins is the latter.  I *really* don't like the prospect of Wilkins on a 2-man DL.

Archived