Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

And yes that deserves a moron designation...I'm a male...live with my girlfriend and am lucky I don't have kids yet

Are you high BcB...I NEVER NOT 1 TIME CLAIMED I WAS A FEMALE...I PUSHED BACK ON MWIL....is that what you are thinking, why would I admit my gender when a possible SK has a gender invest. He said he thought I was male because of my gifs...why on earth would I admit it as true. I never said I was female...not 1 damn time

@bcb1213 this is what you are claiming is claiming female...Imfao. please lynch me if you are this blind. I didn't claim male hunter. I just claimed Bartow. Didn't know how Mwil would be assuming my gender maybe he invested me, then me claims it's my gifs...which was not about my gender but role...seriously this isn't complicated

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Guys, this is all blending together, so please refer to the top of 159. I’ve invested in

Swag

Touch

Raves

Nights 2,3,4

Night 1 there was a shot attempt on me as I tried to invest in Squire.

@bcb1213 @The Orca

Orca, you claimed male hunter yesterday and KOTN claimed female, and Raves implied it too. I went with Raves out of his voting pattern but SHE wouldn’t talk to me just like Swag and Touch.

22 hours ago, The Orca said:

No I didnt

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Both gifs you used were male dude

22 hours ago, The Orca said:

The gif was solely for the role, not gender. I'm not Swag

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@bcb1213 this is what you are claiming is claiming female...Imfao. please lynch me if you are this blind. I didn't claim male hunter. I just claimed Bartow. Didn't know how Mwil would be assuming my gender maybe he invested me, then me claims it's my gifs...which was not about my gender but role...seriously this isn't complicated

So in review, you told mwill he was wrong because he wasn't wrong 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So in review, you told mwill he was wrong because he wasn't wrong 

Just like you are wrong..I didn't claim anything. I purposefully left my name/gender out of my actual claim

1. If Mwil was right and gender plays a role in how the SKs kill

2. My name/gender could be used on my end to confirm if someone is telling the truth about an invest

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Shrug.  I probably would have believed you without that.  Forrest fireman. Survivalist sounds pretty OK to me but Whatevs.  I'll let others decide 

My role is my role and exactly what I claimed...hopefully @AFlaccoSeagulls invested me

1 minute ago, Dome said:

theuntouchable  
The Orca  
SwAg  
bcb1213 The Orca
gopherwrestler  
Raves  
KOTN-93  
DingoLadd  
AFlaccoSeagulls  
squire12  

I voted me