Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

Plus, I have no idea what you’re assuming.  Why are you assuming anything?  It’s almost certainly between you and Touch, who both have a factual anchor in your PM to draw you to the Arsonist, short of gopher or I having a truly bizarre role that would seem uncharacteristic for the game.

THEN, you said you thought you’re the false positive for the Stabber, rather than tk3 who was lynched for having a knife.  You for realsies, brother?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, really, you could say literally: “it’s not me, so I’m voting for Touch,” and literally everyone would accept it.

You felt the need to justify that vote somehow.

He would have been better off doing that too considering I have not been quiet or leaning back. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, good work, Dingo.  Glad to see you abandoned feign exasperation and incredulity to justify your votes, in exchange for scrupulous, yet vague, thread observations that require no specificity.

Your vote just now was akin to voting Touch and saying, “he seems scummy.”  

And? Thanks captain obvious?

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea you haven’t read much then ..... 

Uh huh. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Plus, I have no idea what you’re assuming.  Why are you assuming anything?  It’s almost certainly between you and Touch, who both have a factual anchor in your PM to draw you to the Arsonist, short of gopher or I having a truly bizarre role that would seem uncharacteristic for the game.

THEN, you said you thought you’re the false positive for the Stabber, rather than tk3 who was lynched for having a knife.  You for realsies, brother?

There are multiple false positives on a player, the Rubber gloves and cleaning chemicals are a massive hint to me being the arsonist but I also am a cleaner so eh. 

I'm just guessing at what my most incriminating one would be since it could fit any serial killer. 

That’s actually not a bad point, though.  Even if it was cluelessly made.

I have 2 false positives: psych evaluation showing a capacity to kill and bomb components.  Touch’s liberal construction of the mother part seems weird then.

Just now, SwAg said:

You just agreed with me that you lynched Orca on pretext.

I was agreeing with the "Touch seems scummy" vote, not that but sure. 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dingo seems like he really wants distance from the potential Arsonist false positive.

I have the biggest false positive for being the arsonist , why would I distance myself from that? But you also have the false positive of being the bomber when whicker clearly was so eh.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have assumptions and thoughts, this is mafia, do I have to explain to you why these things are necessary? 

It might be, it might not be. 

Why’d you say Stabber then?

"Idk" - DIngo 2019. 

and the Touch seems scummy part is bad too.

this is a bizarre defense

This isn't a defense, if you wanna lynch me to find the arsonist feel free. You won't find them and they'll kill again tonight but you'll knock me off the list and will be one step closer. 

Dingo had a quick search that found the cleaning supplies and rubber gloves.  It fits the cleaning person role, but would be a fit as either the bomber or arsonist (both could use the chemicals)

Gopher had the gun when a quick search was done on the tent he "lived in".  With Mwil being the shooter, I don't see gopher being a fit for the arsonist

Touch to my recollection did not have a quick search invest on his character.  

Think it comes down to touch or dingo.  Staying with touch, but could be convinced to switch.

Archived