Giants Mock Draft - Post your mock here

ny92mike

So we just finished up a mock draft that Pete put on.  Thought I'd share the results and get you guys take.

Made a couple of trades the first was trading with the Vikings.

Round: 2nd Pick: 18 Overall: 50 | Minnesota Vikings
Round: 4th Pick: 18 Overall: 120 | Minnesota Vikings
Round: 6th* Pick: 37 Overall: 209 | Minnesota Vikings
For

Round: 2nd Pick: 5 Overall: 37 | New York Giants
Round: 7th Pick: 31 Overall: 245 | New York Giants

The second trade was with the Broncos

Round: 3rd Pick: 8 Overall: 71 | Denver Broncos

For

Round: 3rd Pick: 32 Overall: 95 | New York Giants
Round: 4th Pick: 30 Overall: 132 | New York Giants

Let me know what you guys think.

Would also like to see your team mock if you have one.

I hope, but doubt Drew Lock will be there at 17. Rumor is Elway really likes him. I like the idea of drafting one of the defensive players at #6, and hoping our quarterback is there at #17, but it’s a big risk. My mock:

Drew Lock QB - Best arm talent and has mobility which I think the Giants want in a quarterback 

Dexter Lawrence DT - Massive run stuffer for the middle of the defense. Gentlemen drafted a few big DTs high for the Panthers

Hakeem Butler WR - Brings much needed size to the Giants receiving Corp. Huge upside.

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

I hope, but doubt Drew Lock will be there at 17. Rumor is Elway really likes him. I like the idea of drafting one of the defensive players at #6, and hoping our quarterback is there at #17, but it’s a big risk. My mock:

Drew Lock QB - Best arm talent and has mobility which I think the Giants want in a quarterback 

Dexter Lawrence DT - Massive run stuffer for the middle of the defense. Gentlemen drafted a few big DTs high for the Panthers

Hakeem Butler WR - Brings much needed size to the Giants receiving Corp. Huge upside.

I really think lock is gonna be the best qb from this class at the end of the day.  So id be fine taking him at 6.  Did so in another mock.  

Qb however aren't favored so high in these GM mocks we do every year, so this last one I felt good that hed be there at 17.

Like the players you named also.  All have upside.

Archived