Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Pickle Rick

You have doubled down on TK3 pretty hard, but who is your other scum read? You couldn't have tunneled so hard that you don't have a thought on the second scum? 

You read up?

I'm case you aren't.....Swag looks the most like mafia behind tk3.  He makes sure to stay vague when posting any of his thoughts about who to lynch or who he thinks could be mafia.  

Even his latest post is vague and he makes no real commitment to push any of the three 

32 minutes ago, SwAg said:

step up if you're town bros, I still don't really feel great about most of you, which is not good for this juncture of the game, I just feel really bad about the three I perpetually list.

He was even worse about that during d1.  It's like he wants to stay vague and let others take the helm to lynch someone.  Its definitely not what town swag does and doesnt help anyone but mafia by sticking to that playstyle.  

He has multiple times made statements about how bad people are playing or how bad town is playing yet he is one of the worst (I'll admit he is isn't wrong about some of it).  The major sticking point though is swag has not attempted to remedy that by scum hunting or trying to find mafia, he just sticks to his vague comments that allows him to hedge his stance by offering up multiple people he doesnt like.  

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You read up?

I'm case you aren't.....Swag looks the most like mafia behind tk3.  He makes sure to stay vague when posting any of his thoughts about who to lynch or who he thinks could be mafia.  

Even his latest post is vague and he makes no real commitment to push any of the three 

He was even worse about that during d1.  It's like he wants to stay vague and let others take the helm to lynch someone.  Its definitely not what town swag does and doesnt help anyone but mafia by sticking to that playstyle.  

He has multiple times made statements about how bad people are playing or how bad town is playing yet he is one of the worst (I'll admit he is isn't wrong about some of it).  The major sticking point though is swag has not attempted to remedy that by scum hunting or trying to find mafia, he just sticks to his vague comments that allows him to hedge his stance by offering up multiple people he doesnt like.  

His comment about “if you’re town step up” almost comes off like a taunt 

This is some one-trillion IQ play.

I've been pushing tk3 and Rick repeatedly.  As soon as I deliver a resounding blow, you both just disappear, equivocate, or otherwise retreat.

I don't know what you all want me to hunt, when I'm convinced I have the two in front of me based upon their actions.  I'm merely remarking at the lack of actions from others that would make it clearer.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know what you all want me to hunt, when I'm convinced I have the two in front of me based upon their actions.  I'm merely remarking at the lack of actions from others that would make it clearer.

So why am I mafia? 

Just saying tk3 and pickle are mafia doesnt help town.  It doesnt help conversation.  It does nothing but provide filler for you to claim you are active and hunting.  

I don't understand how most of what I said is vague.  I've specifically addressed you, among others, and detailed my thoughts with particularity.

If you think I've lacked clarity at any point, feel free to point it out.

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

Because I think Rick-Counselor is more likely.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I've been pushing tk3 and Rick repeatedly.  As soon as I deliver a resounding blow, you both just disappear, equivocate, or otherwise retreat.

So what changed in a page and a half for you to switch from pr and councelor to pr and tk3? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So why am I mafia? 

Just saying tk3 and pickle are mafia doesnt help town.  It doesnt help conversation.  It does nothing but provide filler for you to claim you are active and hunting.  

I already detailed why I individually think each of you is scum.  Neither of you have done anything to change that position.  We discussed it for a while.  I can't help that you ostensibly failed to read it, or were otherwise occupied while you were pretending to much on Crayola and screeching to obscure yourself as Mafia.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So what changed in a page and a half for you to switch from pr and councelor to pr and tk3? 

Nothing.  I'm just not going to lynch Counselor today.

Alright, I'll answer the question once you answer why you don't know the answer when I explicitly detailed it already, and you have acknowledged those posts?  Do you just want me to reiterate it because reasons?

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t disagree with you but it really feels like you’re saying “you can’t get me” with tour tongue out and your hands as ears that you flap back and forth 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t disagree with you but it really feels like you’re saying “you can’t get me” with tour tongue out and your hands as ears that you flap back and forth 

Well, you can't get me because I'm Town.

Archived