Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Curious, I'm kind of feeling you and Orca right now. Two people selected, yet it's swag that dies. 

What do you mean by two people selected? And swag will almost always die night 1 because he's usually the best player in the game. If he didn't get killed night 1 I was actually going to push him as scum with that as one piece of my evidence.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

We need cleared civs guys

The problem is that we cannot conclusively clear anyone. All we have left is the seer but if the faction is mafia then the seer is 100% useless and will only see cleared town. We basically can't trust any town investigation results at this point, only scum ones.

Just now, The Orca said:

I am the Town Seer. You moron 

You're not, I am. I was hoping your partner would claim it so I waited.

I also invested you last night and you are a werewolf. Just was hoping to get your partner

Just now, Forge said:

You're not, I am. I was hoping your partner would claim it so I waited.

I also invested you last night and you are a werewolf. Just was hoping to get your partner

Dude...seriously....I invested Couselor and he is cleared...not a werewolf. I got you.

Forge Lock

Just now, rackcs said:

If you are the seer, what earthly reason would you have for outing yourself here? Are you out of your mind?

He wanted me to. But we need cleared civs. I will die tonight, so you guys have to get it right

Just now, The Orca said:

Dude...seriously....I invested Couselor and he is cleared...not a werewolf. I got you.

Forge Lock

Lol you know I claimed , like 2 days ago? I'll show you

This is definitely some wifom but I'm definitely buying forge here moreso than orca. I think orca knew he was the likely lynch today and did a last ditch effort to out the seer. It's unfortunate that it had to out our seer in the process but that's just the way it goes. 

I still like pickle as his partner.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He wanted me to. But we need cleared civs. I will die tonight, so you guys have to get it right

I was talking about orca. Just so you know, we are not going to gave any cleared town. At all.

Just now, Forge said:

Lol you know I claimed , like 2 days ago? I'll show you

Good thing I didnt claim day 1 like you kept trying to get people to do...then when Dingo didnt want us to claim you went at him...probably because you thought he was a power role

Archived