Draft Trade Block

alfalcone

3 hours ago, alfalcone said:

Making a separate thread for rumors of players on the trade block. Some names that at the right price might be interesting:

1) Solomon Thomas

2) Darron Lee

Seems like it would be crazy to want to move on from him so soon.  Just read a PFF article suggesting he could be on the move, but they compared him to edge defenders (w/r/t production).  Seems a bit odd to me as he's more of an interior player IIRC.

6 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Seems like it would be crazy to want to move on from him so soon.  Just read a PFF article suggesting he could be on the move, but they compared him to edge defenders (w/r/t production).  Seems a bit odd to me as he's more of an interior player IIRC.

According to 9ers fans he's not worked out as well as would be expected of such a high pick. 

Apparently Arik Armstead is a better fit as the other DT next to DeFo in their 4-3 front, and with the potential for them to maybe take Quinnen Williams as the BPA at #2, I can see why they might think it best to get something for him now so they can use his value to fill another hole in the roster that would be better utilised

Archived