LB Ryan Connelly/Wisconsin selected by Giants @ 5.133

Kodaraw

Yuck. 

Better LB available. Harmon was still there and some other WR. Team desperately needs a RT but now I think Mike Remmers will be signed as RT.  There were solid Edge players available. 

Harmon, Wilson, Coney, Cashman, Walker, Jelks, Hollins, Treveon Williams, Jackson, Ominehu, Edwards, Daley... 

Don’t like this pick much.  Should have traded up for Thompson tbh 

Edited by Kodaraw

Ya this was a garbage pick. Mack Wilson out of Alabama offered more in the way of talent at the LB position. Not pleased with this one. If they were looking for a bigger meaner talent, I thought Wilson was who they would've chosen

Edited by Giants4eva

27 minutes ago, Kodaraw said:

Yuck. 

Better LB available. Harmon was still there and some other WR. Team desperately needs a RT but now I think Mike Remmers will be signed as RT.  There were solid Edge players available. 

Harmon, Wilson, Coney, Cashman, Walker, Jelks, Hollins, Treveon Williams, Jackson, Ominehu, Edwards, Daley... 

Don’t like this pick much.  Should have traded up for Thompson tbh 

Lets wait and see.. David Edwards and even Isiah Prince could be in play with our next pick. Interested to see if DG wants one of them. They are both excellent RT prospects.