Kareem Hunt’s Dynasty Value?

EaglesPeteC

The morality aside here. I drafted Hunt as a rookie and just have been sort of sitting on him and waiting for the situation to pan out. I’m starting to get trade offers for him.

The best being a Rookie draft 2020 2nd for Hunt and a rookie draft 2020 4th

What do you think his value is?

On 5/4/2019 at 3:07 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

The morality aside here. I drafted Hunt as a rookie and just have been sort of sitting on him and waiting for the situation to pan out. I’m starting to get trade offers for him.

The best being a Rookie draft 2020 2nd for Hunt and a rookie draft 2020 4th

What do you think his value is?

I would wait it out unless you can get at least a 1st or the equivalent. While he probably won’t get a ton of carries this year he’s still talented enough to put up top 10 numbers. No reason to just give that away.  

5 minutes ago, winitall said:

I would wait it out unless you can get at least a 1st or the equivalent. While he probably won’t get a ton of carries this year he’s still talented enough to put up top 10 numbers. No reason to just give that away.  

So this is a salary cap league, and he is currently on a 1 year contract with me. I also have to make the decision on resigning him or not before this season starts 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So this is a salary cap league, and he is currently on a 1 year contract with me. I also have to make the decision on resigning him or not before this season starts 

That does make things more complex.  What is his current cap hit and what would the resign cost be as a percentage of the cap?  

Agree with @winitall.

Salary cap and resigning options make it more complex.  What is your RB strength?   Roster weaknesses?

Might be good to look to move him for an upgrade elsewhere.  At least make an offer or 2 and see what the response is.  

He is out for part of the season, and when reinstated,  is splitting carries with Chubb.