Rick & Morty

bucsfan333

10 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm gonna wait until 40 more episodes are released to start this again.  Watched the first two seasons twice already.  Decided to wait for two more seasons before I watch it all over again.  Now that Last Man on Earth has been cancelled, I'm not watching comedies until they get cancelled anymore. 

What would possess them to do that...never mind it's Fox. I hadn't heard though and that's terrible news. Maybe it gets picked up elsewhere?

1 hour ago, skywlker32 said:

What would possess them to do that...never mind it's Fox. I hadn't heard though and that's terrible news. Maybe it gets picked up elsewhere?

Lots of folks are trying to get Netflix/Hulu to pick up that and Brooklyn 99.

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Lots of folks are trying to get Netflix/Hulu to pick up that and Brooklyn 99.

I don't see why.  Brooklyn 99 got painfully and unbearably lame.  The only characters remotely funny or even worth watching are Jake and the Captain.  The rest are horrible and obnoxious.  Terry has to be the worst actor ever.  He can't even succeed in comedy.  It was a funny show for 2 seasons, then it turned to unbearable crap. 

Last Man on Earth made me laugh out loud at least once in every single episode in spite of some equally bad characters.  It actually came up with new jokes, and its recycled jokes stayed funny.  I don't know why or how people continue watching Brooklyn 99.

Anyway, Rick and Morty... Last good comedy on TV right now. 

On 5/10/2018 at 7:14 PM, rob_shadows said:

Holy crap that's like...40 more years of Rick and Morty at the rate they release these dang episodes, lol.

Glad it got the renewal but I just hope it doesn't get stale with that many more episodes.

well now that they know they have more eps to make they wont have to go on hiatus. they can just keep making them year round until they fill the 70 ep order.

Archived