FF All-Time NBA Franchise Rankings: Who Is #1?

the lone star

Which NBA Franchise Is The Best All-Time?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which NBA Franchise Is The Best All-Time?

• Lakers
    • Celtics
    • Warriors
    • Bulls
    • Spurs

It's between the Lakers and Celtics.  I would probably give the Lakers a very slight edge because they have more titles in the 'modern' NBA (I would classify that as Jordan's first title onward).  The Celtics clearly were better pre-Jordan's first title with 16 championships in that span.  The Lakers were no slouches with 11 during that time period.  However, the huge difference comes basically from 2000's onward - the Lakers have five titles, while the Celtics only have one.

Maybe should consider coaches and players as well in that discussion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

It's between the Lakers and Celtics.  I would probably give the Lakers a very slight edge because they have more titles in the 'modern' NBA (I would classify that as Jordan's first title onward).  The Celtics clearly were better pre-Jordan's first title with 16 championships in that span.  The Lakers were no slouches with 11 during that time period.  However, the huge difference comes basically from 2000's onward - the Lakers have five titles, while the Celtics only have one.

Maybe should consider coaches and players as well in that discussion.

I would like to do a coaches poll, but perhaps later...