2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Again pulling up a bunch of meaningless advanced stats that mean absolutely nothing. He had to be ultra-aggressive for us to be competitive but I guess in your world it would've been better for him to defer to Ricky Rubio and Joe Ingles. Right? How many games would we have won then? I keep mentioning the last 44 games because he was hurt the first half of the season, is that difficult for you to understand? 

I got stats for you buddy. 

2019 (last 44 games with healthy Mitchell): Mitchell: 26.5/5/5 on 45/42/80 - Jazz Record: 32-12

Called it. Hilarious you dump on advanced numbers than use bulk ones for half a season. You have nothing except he plays for your favorite team and a fun fact that you continue ignoring context towards. Take your L buddy.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Called it. Hilarious you dump on advanced numbers than use bulk ones for half a season. You have nothing except he plays for your favorite team. Take your L buddy.

32-12

27/5/5 on 45/42/82

Ooof that boy good. We were 18-20 during the first 38 games when Mitchell was recovering. Once that boy got healthy 32-12... Ooof. You wish your favorite player could lead your team like that. Keep hating though when we win 60 games and make the Finals next year we'll see what you have to say. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

32-12

27/5/5 on 45/42/82

Ooof that boy good. We were 18-20 during the first 38 games when Mitchell was recovering. Once that boy got healthy 32-12... Ooof. You wish your favorite player could lead your team like that. Keep hating though when we win 60 games and make the Finals next year we'll see what you have to say. 

32-12. So why didnt he finish top 3 on his team in +/- if he was so impactful? Why don't impact numbers like him? Oh right, he just happens to be the go-to guy on a team with elite defense. My favorite player won an MVP. Something Mitchell will never achieve. It's not even hating. If the Jazz win 60 and make the Finals that'd be awesome. It's your overhyping of Mitchell by absurd levels that needs to be called out.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

32-12. So why didnt he finish top 3 on his team in +/- if he was so impactful? Why don't impact numbers like him? Oh right, he just happens to be the go-to guy on a team with elite defense. My favorite player won an MVP. Something Mitchell will never achieve. It's not even hating. If the Jazz win 60 and make the Finals that'd be awesome. It's your overhyping of Mitchell by absurd levels that needs to be called out.

Mitchell might get MVP next season tbh. 25/5/5 on 46/40/85 on a 60 win team? That's MVP caliber baby. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mitchell might get MVP next season tbh. 25/5/5 on 46/40/85 on a 60 win team? That's MVP caliber baby. 

giphy.gif

Not if you're the 3rd best player on your own team 🤣

23 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

And that's what Mitchell averaged during the 2nd half of the season when he was healthy. He got off to a slow start last season but when he was healthy he put up superstar numbers on very good efficiency. Doesn't fit the chucker narrative though so FF posters are incapable of comprehending it. 

Except you keep dodging 32 percent in playoffs where he was healthy 

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

What did I start with this Donovan Mitchell nonsense?  This is still being talked about like Mitchell is actually relevant or matters.  It's not like the guy is LeBron James, Kawhi Leonard, Giannis, etc. 

Yeah you're right. None of those guys will be MVP next season.

4 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Except you keep dodging 32 percent in playoffs where he was healthy 

And when Ingles was on his last legs shooting 20% from 3 and mentally checked out Rubio was shooting even worse than him. It's almost as if spacing and having another creator on offense is required to be good. I mean why didn't LeBron make the playoffs? Why weren't the Lakers good even when he played? It's almost as if lacking another good iso scorer and shooting hurt the team or something? 

4 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Lol at this point, he resorted to trolling once he couldn't admit he was wrong.

It'd be one thing if it was close but it's not. There is really no argument. Then it just went absurd. Donovan Mitchell as MVP 🤣 He's not even an all star.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Set your terms. I'll 100% make that bet.

Is 27/5/5 on good efficiency for a 60 win team over the course of a season, not MVP caliber? That's what he was on pace to do when healthy. If Mitchell is top 3 in MVP voting then you use an avatar of my choice forever and if he's not then I'll use one of your choice forever. 

Archived