Best way to get tickets?

What's up guys, potentially looking to go up to KC the weekend of October 26th-27th.

First Texas Tech plays KU in Lawrence, and the next day the Chiefs host the Packers on SNF. I believe you will see many Texas Tech fans make this trip and get their 2 for 1 of seeing the Red Raiders and our favorite NFL player in Pat Mahomes.

For now on like Ticketmaster I see tickets are $160 each for nosebleeds. Is that my best option?

Also if anyone on here has tickets to that game and can't go, would definitely be interested vs buying thru Ticketmaster and paying for fees etc.

It'll probably be just 2 of us with the outside chance of 3 if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Edited by DalCowboyzRule

Green Bay travels well so that will be an expensive game for sure. Plus it may be the only time we ever see Rodgers vs Mahomes. If it were me, I'd buy sooner rather than later unless you think one or both teams won't be doing well at that point in the season. Once training camp begins and excitement for the season ramps up, I imagine prices only going higher. You could always wait and buy something cheaper on the day of, but it'd be a gamble.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

What's up guys, potentially looking to go up to KC the weekend of October 26th-27th.

First Texas Tech plays KU in Lawrence, and the next day the Chiefs host the Packers on SNF. I believe you will see many Texas Tech fans make this trip and get their 2 for 1 of seeing the Red Raiders and our favorite NFL player in Pat Mahomes.

For now on like Ticketmaster I see tickets are $160 each for nosebleeds. Is that my best option?

Also if anyone on here has tickets to that game and can't go, would definitely be interested vs buying thru Ticketmaster and paying for fees etc.

It'll probably be just 2 of us with the outside chance of 3 if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

KC is a hot team just pay what you gotta pay. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/27/2019 at 5:16 PM, kingseanjohn said:

@DalCowboyzRule

I look forward to hearing your tales of this weekend. 

Haven’t been on FF in months lol, just seeing this. Really enjoyed Kansas City despite seeing a brutal loss to KU and no Mahomes. Barbecue was awesome, people were friendly, was very pretty up there too with all the nature. Weather was nice.

We went to the ***** Leagues Hall of fame and WW1 museum. Ate at Jack Stack and Q39 and a couple other places I can’t remember right now.

With the Cowboys season over the Chiefs are definitely my #1 rooting interest this postseason, let’s go Pat!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Haven’t been on FF in months lol, just seeing this. Really enjoyed Kansas City despite seeing a brutal loss to KU and no Mahomes. Barbecue was awesome, people were friendly, was very pretty up there too with all the nature. Weather was nice.

We went to the ***** Leagues Hall of fame and WW1 museum. Ate at Jack Stack and Q39 and a couple other places I can’t remember right now.

With the Cowboys season over the Chiefs are definitely my #1 rooting interest this postseason, let’s go Pat!!!

Always great to hear visitors getting treated right,  been here my whole life and we take pride in it.    Sounds like a great trip,  WW1 museum is awesome with some of the best bbq!