Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You still haven't explained.  You just faceplanted with a bunch of quips that make no sense relative to what you're responding and avoided the ultimate issue.

LOL WHAT A JOKE. Feel free to brush everything I said aside and dodge/redirect. I’m not buying your facade. 

Just now, SwAg said:

You seriously went through 40 lines of a response and didn't even acknowledge the core accusation of that.

You just ignored an entire response of mine last page where I went through and answered everything. That’s ridiculous at best.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Are you kidding?  Read your own post.  I know you're not an English teacher, but Jesus.

This is the belittling and lacking in self awareness that is misconstrued as bullying I referenced last page. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL WHAT A JOKE. Feel free to brush everything I said aside and dodge/redirect. I’m not buying your facade. 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Apparently pointing out when Swag makes a mistake in a potential hammer situation is a big no no and only applies to others.

When the hammer is 12 yes

I was already voting Matts, nothing else to do.

Wow I wonder what gave that away? Probably that I voted him already and said I liked using the hammer. I also said this in overwatch. Not a surprise at all.

Yet Forge says he doesn’t think it’s Matts and tries to hammer him twice and Counselor can change his vote 20 times and that’s ignored. Interesting.

LOL. Funny, he was saved twice by a solitary vote. Must not be significant.

Whats there to bait? I was on Matts.

I’m scummy because I’m consistent. Excellent detective work.

I almost always do.

Finally

Nice to make an impression.

Ironically I ended with a joke/disengage with LOL. Wow I never do that. Then again, I just did, but I guess I’m too consistent for my own good

That’s his default setting, right @ET80 and @Dome? Guy doesn’t know the difference between a mirror and window.

I’m not even sure at this point what you’re asking or the content of half the vocabulary you’re using.

Leading a lynch on Matts. In my experience, if it turns up false, usually town goes hard after the guy who either started it or piled on at the end.

You should be a narrator.

Wait, more like opinion blogger or columnist. Watching you spin things is classic. 

See above 

And you throw your vote away on me, just as you started out the day before doing, along with MD4L at the time. 

Its also significant in that Matts just so happens to be not hammered by 1 vote. Man, I just don’t know why I would have been so caught up in a single vote.

Imagine that.

You were and are tunneling on me. Two separate days with votes on me at some point, all while giving those above a free pass.

I stand by that, you do.

Bring it full circle to my entire NWO premise going back to the beginning of this game into the end of overwatch. Convenient you ignored this and left this out from your blog.

Because the 9-10 other people don’t care I’d assume.

I’m a teacher, you’re not a bully.

You don’t understand how your superiority and accusatory tones while belittling others comes across. You just lack social awareness.

Nor will I as I’ve said over and over.

How about now?

Forge and Counselor still getting a free pass on those two words.

I’m telling you, if lawyer doesn’t pan out, narrating or opinion based blogging 👍👍

You just don’t like it being pointed out that you were wrong originally.

Yep

Translation: I am upset no one backs me and go sulk.

That, and we have yet to have a single night action, so there’s not much to go off of...especially with 23 people and like 365 pages.

Bold = Jokes

Purple = Misinterpreting your own post.  Good work.

Green = Not what I said.  Good work.

Yellow = I have no idea what that means.

Nowhere in the remainder did you actually address anything of consequence in my post, let alone the ultimate issue.  If I'm being generous, you had 4 posts that genuinely responded to what I said, even if I think the answer was dumb.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You just ignored an entire response of mine last page where I went through and answered everything. That’s ridiculous at best.

No, I didn't.  Lmao.  I read every single line.  70% of it objectively made no sense relative to what I said or asked.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I answered this last page. Try reading.

Ironically I ended with a joke/disengage with LOL. Wow I never do that. Then again, I just did, but I guess I’m too consistent for my own good

No, you started with LOL, in response to Dome insulting the people attacking him.  You can't manipulate the text.  Your immediate contemporaneous response to my accusation shows that this is a lie too.

Archived