Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why are you lying right now?  Why didn't you just say "It was a joke" at the time if it was a joke?  You're so obviously lying right now.  It is unbearable.

The LOL and my immediate response at the time was OBVIOUSLY a joke. To clarify that would have been redundant.

Why does Dome have to explain when you wouldn't have to explain when you voted matts for different reasons? 

In other words: if there are multiple bases for a lynch, why would someone else have to answer for you being wrong.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The LOL and my immediate response at the time was OBVIOUSLY a joke. To clarify that would have been redundant.

It's clearly not a joke.  Read how you responded at the time.  I invite everyone to read how you responded.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:
On 5/27/2019 at 2:03 PM, SwAg said:

matts has 11 votes with hardly any commitment, and one person willing to die if he’s wrong.  If that’s the place you want us to be, I’d rather be all over the place.

I said this.  As you can see, I said 11 instead of 10.

it is if mafia wants to make sure the hammer would be valid if someone else jumps on

8 hours ago, Dome said:
8 hours ago, ET80 said:

I also acknowledged I was drunk! Y'know, the whole brain cells killing comment? That's why I forgot!

If me not remembering that first run is 90% of your read, remind me not to drink when I play mafia with you, geez...

malf used the same excuse earlier this game for the exact same thing

no, i still remembered stuff.

its just that i drunkenly exclaimined "This is civ Dome" but that feeling has definitely passed

Night 2 is now over. PM's are going out now.

Do not discuss Night 2 results prior to the writeup. If you do not receive a PM, assume your action was successful. If you feel you should've received a result and didn't or if you have any questions, please hold them until the writeup has gone up.

The LBC is sitting in his perch, restringing his bow. The night was calm, just how he liked it. It made his job so much easier. As he looked out onto the city below he couldn’t help but feel uneasy. He looked around him and didn’t see anything but he just couldn’t shake that feeling in his gut. He stood up, nocking an arrow.

Out of nowhere, something flew into him from behind and knocked him out of his perch. The LBC tumbled to the ground but immediately jumped back up, losing multiple arrows in the direction of his attacker. They all clang off of his metal body and he hurtles towards The LBC at break neck speed. The LBC closes his eyes and braces for the inevitable. His metal assailant slams into him as high speeds, severing his spine and causing untold amounts of internal damage.

The LBC is dead. He was Hawkeye, Avengers-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bcb1213 sits alone in his home. He was happy after a successful night. He laid down in bed and prepared to go to sleep. Then he heard a creaking noise. He bolted upright in bed. The creaking continued, someone was clearly walking up the stairs towards him. He stood up and rushed out to confront his intruder, confident that he could handle any threat towards him. A red aura began to glow around his hands.

He ran out to the stairs but found nobody there. He checked a couple of rooms upstairs and found nobody. He began to back up back towards his room when there was suddenly a strong flash of purple light. Bcb1213 looked down and saw a gaping hole in his chest. He collapsed to his knees and then to the floor as his killer fled the scene.

Bcb1213 is dead. He was the Scarlet Witch, Avengers-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Orca smiles as he enters his mansion. Everything was going according to plan. He sits down in front of his control center, looking out to see what was happening in the city tonight. He leans back and props his feet up on the desk, scrolling through the feeds. He hears a growl behind him but before he can react, he feels blades sink deep into his back. The Orca bleeds out in his chair, alone.

The Orca is dead. He was Doctor Doom, Sinister Six-Aligned.

It is now Day 3! With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to lynch!

The Deadline is Thursday at 10 PM EST.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

The Orca smiles as he enters his mansion. Everything was going according to plan. He sits down in front of his control center, looking out to see what was happening in the city tonight. He leans back and props his feet up on the desk, scrolling through the feeds. He hears a growl behind him but before he can react, he feels blades sink deep into his back. The Orca bleeds out in his chair, alone.

The Orca is dead. He was Doctor Doom, Sinister Six-Aligned

giphy.gif

Archived