Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are wrong. Dumb and wrong. 

And if this charade works I hope we lose. 

I'm neither of those things though.  Either everyone else who has targeted me this game (Forge, MD4L) is lying about being redirected from me, or you are.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, it seems like people were initially interested in getting it right, now IT'S TOO HAHRD, so let's get to Night so matts can faceplant his "night actions" again.

They couldn’t get me modkilled over a harmless mistake. 

Took the wind right out of their sails.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm neither of those things though.  Either everyone else who has targeted me this game (Forge, MD4L) is lying about being redirected from me, or you are.

Says the person who is alive because Dome didnt want to hammer you. The idea that I would lie about roleblocking you is beyond stupid. 

I do enjoy when people question swags intelligence.

It’s always good for a chuckle, especially when you look at the people who are making those accusations.

They generally all have the same thing in common.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I do enjoy when people question swags intelligence.

It’s always good for a chuckle, especially when you look at the people who are making those accusations.

They generally all have the same thing in common.

Were all more smart than Swag?

What a low bar you set this at.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Says the person who is alive because Dome didnt want to hammer you. The idea that I would lie about roleblocking you is beyond stupid. 

Why would I lie about it?  All I have done is alienate people like ET with that claim.  Dome not hammering me doesn't change the fact the MD4L and Forge both claimed I was untargetable and were redirected to ET.  I have been clear on the Coward aspect of my role.  I said I was hiding behind tk3 and MWil early in the game.  I told Touch it was them if I was "caught on the wire" because that was Touch's role in The Wire.  Then, I hid behind ET and both people who targeted me acknowledged it.  I don't know what to tell you.

@SwAg why do you think Tk3 would put matts as having abilities left after matts claimed nilla?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why would I lie about it?  All I have done is alienate people like ET with that claim.  Dome not hammering me doesn't change the fact the MD4L and Forge both claimed I was untargetable and were redirected to ET.  I have been clear on the Coward aspect of my role.  I said I was hiding behind tk3 and MWil early in the game.  I told Touch it was them if I was "caught on the wire" because that was Touch's role in The Wire.  Then, I hid behind ET and both people who targeted me acknowledged it.  I don't know what to tell you.

These people are not town aligned. For the love of god just kill them.

@SwAg why do you think Tk3 would put matts as having abilities left after matts claimed nilla?

I thought it was just to be clear that matts is clear in the event of tk3's death, and to not cause people to waste NAs (not that we have any left, lmao) on Matts.  So, now the game goes through matts as the only fella with NAs, apparently.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

These people are not town aligned. For the love of god just kill them.

matts can't refute anything I say, so he just keeps repeating poor rhetoric while maintaining he's my intellectual superior.

The cognitive dissonance you must have to even continue to sign up for these games.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I thought it was just to be clear that matts is clear in the event of tk3's death, and to not cause people to waste NAs (not that we have any left, lmao) on Matts.  So, now the game goes through matts as the only fella with NAs, apparently.

And matts is now making up NAs, so this plan is going swimmingly.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I could go two ways. 

1) what you said. Another option is he knows matts was nilla and wanted him to take the hit as a powered civ

another (potentially paranoid) option...

if you converted/revived a scummate and they claimed nilla, wouldn’t you want them to claim... well, anything else?

if you know they’re not going to be targeted by a night kill, you’d rather them claim moves so we don’t “oh well if they’re town they’re nilla”

right? It’s not the worst theory I’ve laid out this game 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

matts can't refute anything I say, so he just keeps repeating poor rhetoric while maintaining he's my intellectual superior.

The cognitive dissonance you must have to even continue to sign up for these games.

I’m wondering if a GPS tracker on his sense of self worth could prevent it from being so easily misplaced. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

if you know they’re not going to be targeted by a night kill, you’d rather them claim moves so we don’t “oh well if they’re town they’re nilla”

*as a reason to lynch them with minimal downside

Archived