Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dude is shook and Cult with mission.

5. You must vote at least once during every day phase. Failure to do this twice will result in your death. Exceptions may be made for day phases that end before the deadline.

His last vote was almost 48 hours ago. He should be dead no matter what. 

So we can get to lynching you. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

His last vote was almost 48 hours ago. He should be dead no matter what. 

So we can get to lynching you. 

Like four people haven’t voted in short day phases, it doesn’t count when the day isn’t ended by deadline.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Like four people haven’t voted in short day phases, it doesn’t count when the day isn’t ended by deadline.

I get that, but the dude hasnt checked in in 2 days. Thats ridiculous. I think host would be justified in killing him off. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I get that, but the dude hasnt checked in in 2 days. Thats ridiculous. I think host would be justified in killing him off. 

That’s not what the rule says.  You’re making **** up now because you cannot combat what I said.  Shook.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That’s not what the rule says.  You’re making **** up now because you cannot combat what I said.  Shook.

Try reading it again sweetheart. 

It says "may" not "will". 

(Read it again, you’re postulating on what the host would be justified in doing, not what he will do.  What I said is accurate, try to be less of a misogynistic pig while being a moron).

The wind howled through the city. It was another quiet night as heroes and villains alike rested peacefully, getting ready for the next day.

With 7 alive and 7 voting, it's 4 to lynch! The Deadline is Wednesday at 10 PM EST.

Just now, SwAg said:

(Read it again, you’re postulating on what the host would be justified in doing, not what he will do.  What I said is accurate, try to be less of a misogynistic pig while being a moron).

I am stating what leniency the host gave himself in the rules and that I personally think he can kill him off and be justified. 

And okay buttercup. I will do my best. But I dont exclude the people I call sweetheart in mafia games. It had nothing to do with your gender, whatever that is. 

Just now, rackcs said:

The wind howled through the city. It was another quiet night as heroes and villains alike rested peacefully, getting ready for the next day.

With 7 alive and 7 voting, it's 4 to lynch! The Deadline is Wednesday at 10 PM EST.

@SwAg => Would host make individuals send in their moves?  For example, Dome couldnt send in a hit for someone else? 

I roleblocked Dome, mafia didnt get a hit off. 

Squire didnt go anywhere. 

Swag

Just now, SwAg said:

Mission

Why you scared of what mission will flip?

with how quick he was to throw him under the bus, i'd rather go matts. but i could go either way.

why not matts first, if you're so sure of this?

Archived