Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@SwAg => Would host make individuals send in their moves?  For example, Dome couldnt send in a hit for someone else? 

I roleblocked Dome, mafia didnt get a hit off. 

Squire didnt go anywhere. 

Swag

i don't think mafia has got a hit off in days. I pointed this out already. I think it could be limited hits that are now gone, or maybe one side had hits and conversions. 

Just now, Dome said:

with how quick he was to throw him under the bus, i'd rather go matts. but i could go either way.

why not matts first, if you're so sure of this?

Because mission is a reduced risk.  If it’s wrong you still have matts lie detect, which should be up tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts, there hasn’t been a hit in days.

I know, I am really awesome. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Mission

Why you scared of what mission will flip?

Im not scared of missions no matter how many times you say it. I just think you are the priority. Loki would be scum. 

Just now, Dome said:

with how quick he was to throw him under the bus, i'd rather go matts. but i could go either way.

why not matts first, if you're so sure of this?

Im sure you would. You mad bro? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Mafia gotta be upset. Thats 2 nights in a row I stopped them. Im over here:

black-panther-gif-4.gif

Failed kills appear in write-ups every single time.  Even if you ignore the Malf/Utley write-up, you can go read rack’s old games if you want.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

i don't think mafia has got a hit off in days. I pointed this out already. I think it could be limited hits that are now gone, or maybe one side had hits and conversions. 

.... Thats cause I keep blocking yall.

Just now, SwAg said:

Because mission is a reduced risk.  If it’s wrong you still have matts lie detect, which should be up tomorrow.

How would you know when my lie detect is up? And this is like the 4th comment youve made on it. 

I know, I am really awesome. 

Im not scared of missions no matter how many times you say it. I just think you are the priority. Loki would be scum. 

Im sure you would. You mad bro? 

You’re dystopian with the way you view yourself and this game.  Loki isn’t Sinister Six, and I’m not Skrull because I redirect to others at night.  My actions are alltraceable in write ups.

Just now, SwAg said:

Failed kills appear in write-ups every single time.  Even if you ignore the Malf/Utley write-up, you can go read rack’s old games if you want.

Even if they don't, he would've gotten a PM I think. He wasn't sure, so he didn't get a PM.

I think it's really rare in any game that you could protect against a hit and not get a PM confirmation.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

.... Thats cause I keep blocking yall.

How would you know when my lie detect is up? And this is like the 4th comment youve made on it. 

Because I can do basic math?  From the time you used it on a Touch, to the time you used it on rick, to now, and you just said your roleblock is up, which was up when you used the lie detect?  Don’t pull something with the stretching you’re doing there lmao

and I’m bringing it up because it’s critical to why it should be mission instead of you

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

hmm. That sucks. I thought I did something cool. 

Even a role block would be in the right up? It wasnt when I blocked you. I got no feedback whatsoever. 

And is this not Racks first game on this website? He did say he was changing some things to accommodate this site. 

hmm. That sucks. I thought I did something cool. 

Even a role block would be in the right up? It wasnt when I blocked you. I got no feedback whatsoever. 

And is this not Racks first game on this website? He did say he was changing some things to accommodate this site. 

No, a roleblock would not appear in the write up.  That would just be a missing kill.  A protected kill is always in the write up.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@Matts4313 did you get a PM from rackcs saying you protected someone from a hit?

I roleblocked you. No confirm. Same as when I roleblocked Swag. 

I protected the night before. No confirm, just assumed because there was no hit. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

SwAg has mentioned several times he can find examples on the WF forums. He hasn't confirmed it but there's no reason to doubt it imo. 

Plus, I'm pretty damn sure if you protected someone from a hit you'd know.

Pickle said his protection "didn't work" ... hold on let me find that quote. He was getting feedback about his moves.

Archived