Ravens Fans Opinions Needed

RTTRUTH

So I’m curious, the Ravens did nothing to address ILB this off-season.

They obviously have some confidence in the guys on the roster.

Who has the bigger season: Kenny Young or Onwuasor?

Thank you in advance for your input 

• Like 1

i don't know how much confidence we showed. mosley simply got way too much money, and our FO didn't see much talent in the draft. Both young and onwuasor was promising, and Young is the most likely player to take Cj mosleys spot and then board, onwuasor and levine in rotation.

From a production standpoint, I think young will get the most snaps, but the most highlight plays could come from Onwuasor, who finished really really strong last season.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danand said:

i don't know how much confidence we showed. mosley simply got way too much money, and our FO didn't see much talent in the draft. Both young and onwuasor was promising, and Young is the most likely player to take Cj mosleys spot and then board, onwuasor and levine in rotation.

From a production standpoint, I think young will get the most snaps, but the most highlight plays could come from Onwuasor, who finished really really strong last season.

Pretty much this. After the first 2 guys there wasn't anyone to be all that excited about