Adrenaline_Flux

~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

tumblr_njsdd3NgXm1qzx229o3_500.gif

Been watching G1 on a time delay (it aired at 2AM). NJPW legit blows Vince's crap out of the water in terms of entertainment value and I can't understand half the damn storylines.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

So I'm going to Battleground this Sunday. I haven't watched since MITB. I hear there is a Punjabi Prison match, which is the only reason I'm going.

Also my big hunk of a man Rusev is fighting that little American boy John Cena.

17 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I love the Fashion Police so much.

They are one of the best things going currently. I didn't think I would like it as much when they first started.

14 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

So I'm going to Battleground this Sunday. I haven't watched since MITB. I hear there is a Punjabi Prison match, which is the only reason I'm going.

Also my big hunk of a man Rusev is fighting that little American boy John Cena.

I heard tickets were going pretty cheap.

Enjoy the PPV.

4 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I heard tickets were going pretty cheap.

Enjoy the PPV.

Thank you thank you. And yes. Tickets were cheap compared to usual prices. I know last even they were here for didn't even sell out which is odd considering Philly is a huge wrestling city. 

On 7/18/2017 at 9:36 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I love the Fashion Police so much.

I heard they dont get the love on youtube and WWE is thinking they might be a weak link on Smackdown. I guess they are the least watched clips on youtube or something.

I like them too, every other fashion file is great. It can't last forever though, that gimmick has to get stale, doesnt it?