Bitcoin

BayRaider

Finally, got my account verified with Bittrex after a month and couple weeks of going back and forth with support.  Wheww.  Re-upped with Ripple yesterday at $1.68.  Bought in with Stellar at $.48 and bought in with Cardano at $.64.  Also, got in with Binance last night and what do you know, they verified me in 1 day (looking at you Bittrex!).

What do you guys think of buying in with the Rentberry ICO?  or Bread?  Trying to find a good ICO to invest in and then I'll be done and hodl for a while.

2 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

Finally, got my account verified with Bittrex after a month and couple weeks of going back and forth with support.  Wheww.  Re-upped with Ripple yesterday at $1.68.  Bought in with Stellar at $.48 and bought in with Cardano at $.64.  Also, got in with Binance last night and what do you know, they verified me in 1 day (looking at you Bittrex!).

What do you guys think of buying in with the Rentberry ICO?  or Bread?  Trying to find a good ICO to invest in and then I'll be done and hodl for a while.

I finally got in with Binance h/e I missed out on some ICO's because of what exchanges they were going with which upsets me.

Still though glad to be apart of Binance, Bitrex, Coinbase among others. Seems like it's safe just to sign up for promising exchanges just in case they close registration, even if you dont trade.

52 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

So what is causing this massive tank? I haven't seen Litecoin under $200 since I bought it a month ago. Ripple is dropping it like it's hot also. Anyone know what's causing this?

Looking at historical trends, there is always a dip in January.  Then it starts shooting up, so I would HODL. 

There is talk that the Asian markets are the cause.  China clamped down months ago on Crypto trading but rumor is those Chinese investors were using Korean markets still.  So the KYC regulations and tighten of the Korean markets are now actually causing the Chinese investors to need to cash out.  They'll get back in though eventually...

33 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Looking at historical trends, there is always a dip in January.  Then it starts shooting up, so I would HODL. 

There is talk that the Asian markets are the cause.  China clamped down months ago on Crypto trading but rumor is those Chinese investors were using Korean markets still.  So the KYC regulations and tighten of the Korean markets are now actually causing the Chinese investors to need to cash out.  They'll get back in though eventually...

Good info, thanks.... even though I had to look up HODL lol.

W/ some of these prices, it's really hard not to jump back into some, especially Ripple.

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

Good info, thanks.... even though I had to look up HODL lol.

W/ some of these prices, it's really hard not to jump back into some, especially Ripple.

If you're going to buy, now is as good a time as any.  I just wouldn't sell right now.  Hopefully if anyone was holding TRON they sold a long time ago, lol...

BTW, if you're really into conspiracy theories.  The one that's been floated for a while is that Wall St. bonuses get paid out around January 18th.  So they will/have been trying to tank prices, so they can buy up a lot of cryptos on the cheap after they get their bonuses.  How do you tank the markets? Whales can sell a good amount and spread FUD to get others to dump.  Then they buy back on the cheap.  Or so the rumor goes...

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Buying as much ripple, tron and maybe stellar as I can. Wonder what else I might be good options. I already have alot of coin rapped up in 3 ICO's

Why Stellar and Tron?

I just snagged a good amount of LiteCoin to toss around in Bittrex over the next day. I like what I already have in Myriad although getting a lot more would obviously be dirt cheap

4 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Buying as much ripple, tron and maybe stellar as I can. Wonder what else I might be good options. I already have alot of coin rapped up in 3 ICO's

Not a fan of TRON, but if you are it's pretty damn cheap right now.  Ripple is a good buy, NEO is still a good buy even though it still hasn't gone down much.  IOTA is pretty cheap as well, I'm going to buy some more of that.  Any crypto that's been stagnant price wise like IOTA over the past month is due for a spike... 

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Why Stellar and Tron?

I just snagged a good amount of LiteCoin to toss around in Bittrex over the next day. I like what I already have in Myriad although getting a lot more would obviously be dirt cheap

I'm avoiding Litecoin and BCash.  Mainly because of the Lightening Network update that's coming this year for Bitcoin...