FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Just now, Malfatron said:

fin, outpost, and flux have all decided to stand

remember if only 1 players stands, he gets 1 point.

if multiple people stay in the post, the winner gets 2 points.

fin K 10 6

outpost 46J

flux J J 7

flux wins the hand

flux - 2

outpost -0

finn - 0

round 2 starts now.

i will deal your cards in chatty

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

So, needless to say - I'm disappointed. You and I worked well together, we pulled off some good results, and - most importantly - I paid my debt to you for working to get you out first in BB7. I legitimately felt bad for that, and I put in work to cover that debt through this game.

However... your true colors showed. You can't change your stripes, now can you? Once a backstabber, always a backstabber. 

Now... you've incurred another debt. One that will not be paid so easily. Going forward, my ONLY obligation in games such as this is to make sure you're the first to go. BB9, Survivor, Saw (hosted by @Pickle Rick) whatever - my only win condition will be to eliminate you. You've seen me hold a grudge, you've seen me execute to the point of ruining my entire game in BB7, so you know this is not an empty threat - it's foreshadowing.

You might as well find something else to do to occupy yourself on this site, because games like this will be pointless for you. BDL won't save you. MoL won't save you. Your brother won't save you. Nobody will save you.

I wanted to touch a bit on this again.

How much of a true loser do you have to be to say something like this.
For a little bit I genuinely felt bad for eliminating you after we worked together for most of the season.

But if your dumb brain can't comprehend that you would be a target after telling me (very bluntly) that I wasn't a priority alliance to you - then you definitely don't deserve any sympathy. I already mentioned that you were playing a good game, but your (and this is unfortunate for you) limited intelligence for some reason made you tell me that you valued everyone in the game more than me. So I thought it about it and came to the conclusion that I don't have anything to feel bad for. You didn't play a good game. You played a stupid game.

And if you wanna be so petty to (try) and eliminate me in these games as your sole purpose (like you could) then good luck.
I have plenty of shortcomings (not) but at least I'm not a petty, self-absorbed loser.