FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

I knew you weren’t going to be able to get a 4x6 in 20 minutes, Finn.  I probably wouldn’t have done the whole tag joke thing if I thought you had a legit chance, but I wouldn’t have been able to get it in 20 minutes unless it was on paper.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I knew you weren’t going to be able to get a 4x6 in 20 minutes, Finn.  I probably wouldn’t have done the whole tag joke thing if I thought you had a legit chance, but I wouldn’t have been able to get it in 20 minutes unless it was on paper.

i wouldn't have got it anyway, it took me like 2 minutes to realize what i was doing. then i spent 2 minutes making a chart in excel, that i didn't even use. then one of my roommates was trying to get in the bathroom, which threw me off. i thought it was gonna be some easy "word game" type **** 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

i wouldn't have got it anyway, it took me like 2 minutes to realize what i was doing. then i spent 2 minutes making a chart in excel, that i didn't even use. then one of my roommates was trying to get in the bathroom, which threw me off. i thought it was gonna be some easy "word game" type **** 

thats why i tried to have you google logic grid puzzle

theres some youtube videos and online puzzles for it