Late Round QB

NcFinest9erFan

11 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I know that no one is relying on him, but I have seen Jimmy G pop up in alot of these types of conversations. And I just dont see it. Hes still coming off an major injury, so Id imagine he'll still be getting his feet back under him to start the year. And I know many worship little Shanahan, but his targets are still all 2nd/3rd teir options, with now a backfield full of runners.I wouldnt even look his way till the second half of the year, the first time he will be close to healthy off that injury, but I still dont see him separating himself from the pack of QBs at 13-20 until the Niners get a Top WR for him.

Who I would be interested in would be Josh Allen. And its not because I think he is a great QB, hes below average, and think he will most likely always be. But its his legs that make him such a weapon, and while they say they will slow that down, its just not in his DNA to stop scrambling. And while the OL got better, his weapons are still subpar. So I dont see him scrambling less this year, and if Shady ends up being shipped out of Buffalo, thats even more yards for Allen to pick up.

To pile on about Jimmy, it wasnt like he made you feel great last year in the games he did play either so if he starts slow(compared to last year) at all he wont even be worth starting 

I agree on Josh Allen too. Everyone is so high on Lamar Jackson and yet Allen gets no love. To me they are very in the sense that throwing can get very bad but it’ll get better and if the turnovers arent there(mostly talking to Allen) then both can be Top-10 easily bc of the running ability

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

To me thats just silly on his part

He knew he was starting Mahomes every week except MAYBE a one off. I get not wanting to help your competition but he would have been so much better if he took a fair deal

yeah and I think the owners who had depth, were willing to part with borderline WR2/RB2 for Cam but the owner wouldn't budge.

And the crazy thing is this guy's team had it gotten a soild WR2 would of been a killer. He had Mahomes, Thielen, Hunt and Gordon leading his team. He kept Gordon and drafted Hunt.

6 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

yeah and I think the owners who had depth, were willing to part with borderline WR2/RB2 for Cam but the owner wouldn't budge.

And the crazy thing is this guy's team had it gotten a soild WR2 would of been a killer. He had Mahomes, Thielen, Hunt and Gordon leading his team. He kept Gordon and drafted Hunt.

Idk if a borderline #2 RB/WR is fair value. I'd want a bonafide #2

• Like 1