New Rams Forum Help & Transition Thread

Dr LBC

Drop your questions here for the mods to address. I recommend going through all the settings and making changes to your e-mail, password, and in general getting acclimated to the new changes first.

Things to watch for:

• You can now directly upload an avatar of your choice in your profile settings without having to have someone host/resize for you.
  • You will have to enter your profile settings, and go to "Signature" to view other peoples' signatures. This feature is OFF by default.
  • Changing your e-mail and password is a pretty simple procedure now with the automated e-mails. It was instant for me.
  • You can type "@The LBC" or some other user as a "mention" tool. Like so @The LBC.
  • There are tons of media-embedding features, don't be shy to play around with them.  
  • All rules from the old forum are still in effect. Refer to them in the Welcome Thread if you need a brush up.

Other notes:

• We want to encourage posters to make more threads instead of having gigantic threads. Are you the first to receive breaking news? Go ahead and make a new thread instead of dropping it into the general discussion threads.
  • With that being said, we are no longer beholden to the 100 page limit for threads and they can go as long as we want (unless Webby says otherwise).
  • We'd like to resume the old, Rams sub-forum activities that we've had in the past with the new site; heck, maybe if people are nice to Rammy he'll even set up a private Rams-Forum-Only sig shop.
  • Feel free to make threads relating to the old fantasy sports programs some of you have been running for years.

Don't hesitate to PM me or the other mods with questions, concerns, or any other comments, and I'll do our best to address them as timely as possible. I'll be formally transferring over as a Rams forum mod once I find a suitable replacement in the Chargers sub-forum.  Webby and I are still waiting to hear back from @Ramsfan28 if he'll be joining us and maintaining his mod badge (I think all of us here would definitely like him to).  And if activity really kicks up, we make look in the future to add a third moderator.

• 1 month later...

Archived