Supposedly great players you never notice/d on the field

y*so*blu

On 7/31/2019 at 1:36 AM, 24isthelaw said:

He's a beloved player and this is a controversial opinion but I never felt like Brian Dawkins' play matched his reputation. More reliable than gamechanging. Not first ballot HOF to me.

I'd respectfully disagree, as his whole game was impact plays/hits.
But this is a subjective thing so 

On 7/30/2019 at 12:36 PM, Steelersfan43 said:

Normally, it's a good thing for a CB when you do not hear your name during the game, since that means you're doing a good job in coverage .... Of course, there are exceptions, like Nnamdi Asomugha when he was with the raiders, he was not giving many reception in a season, but it was because the rest of the Raiders defense was garbage .... When Nnamdi signed with the Eagles, he was exposed.

You really dont know what you're talking about 🙂

• Like 1

Alvin Kamara, to me he isnt nearly as good as people suggest. A taller Darren Sproles is what i see idk.

Antonio Browns numbers are impressive. But everytime i watch him, nothing stands out to me that makes him elite.

Dawkins to me is one of the most visually noticeably great safeties. I have a hard time seeinh how you cant see how great he is when he steps on the field.