STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Whicker said:

I’m tired as ****. What is the meaningful part of this other than SirA might have info about Raves? Until then I’m just thinking Raves just lied about his role 

nah youre good. i just like discoursing with you

im very intersted in what SirA has to say.

because someone else said they targetted sirA but he was in a meeting so it didnt work.

something is going on amongst those 3 people

i forgot who said it but i will find it

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m tired as ****. What is the meaningful part of this other than SirA might have info about Raves? Until then I’m just thinking Raves just lied about his role 

Yes, I'm going to drop hints and lie about my role with 0 heat on me.  Who do you think I am?  I can't pull that off.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

nah youre good. i just like discoursing with you

im very intersted in what SirA has to say.

because someone else said they targetted sirA but he was in a meeting so it didnt work.

something is going on amongst those 3 people

i forgot who said it but i will find it

bcb gave SirA1 a drink, but before he could get information, he was pull into a meeting.  I think bcb did say he knew who SirA1 was meeting with, but he didn't want to reveal it, I asked him role or the person, he said person, so that is when I made the "SirA1 should touch that then" comment.

Just now, Malfatron said:

he had the chance but didnt reveal anything

Yeah, and I made that comment before bcb even revealed that SirA1 was pulled into a meeting, as a hint that I coordinated a meeting of sorts.

Archived