Chargers Training Camp Thread

CWood21

I don’t think either have any future in this league. Stick at least is younger. 

Brown making the roster has me hoping he finally puts it together. Sam Tevi currently has an argument he is our best tackle. That should really concern everyone. Depth chart hasn’t been updated but looks like Lamp didn’t win a starting spot during preseason. 

Inman and Davis both making it signals to me they really weren’t enameled with the young WR’s. Sad to see Newsome not make it but happy for Pope. Nothing really too surprising. Definitely looking at Dallas’ cuts to see if one team’s trash could be our best tackle. 

Really unfortunate Scott did not make the team, and really surprised Davis got in. Patton on the other hand flashed early on, but probably gets in the PS. 

Newsome and Pope were neck and neck so it really is somewhat of a coin toss. 

Stick could probably be stashed in the PS, but I guess they'll risk doing it later down the road. 

Other than that not many surprises. 

3 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

I don’t think either have any future in this league. Stick at least is younger. 

Brown making the roster has me hoping he finally puts it together. Sam Tevi currently has an argument he is our best tackle. That should really concern everyone. Depth chart hasn’t been updated but looks like Lamp didn’t win a starting spot during preseason. 

Inman and Davis both making it signals to me they really weren’t enameled with the young WR’s. Sad to see Newsome not make it but happy for Pope. Nothing really too surprising. Definitely looking at Dallas’ cuts to see if one team’s trash could be our best tackle. 

Yeah our tackle situation is scary to say the least.  Was hoping we could maybe pull a trade off with Philadelphia or Dallas or Ohio State....anybody but who we have right now