Best Stadiums to Experience?

VigilantZombie

My "bucket list" of NFL Stadiums would probably be like:

1.Soldier Field.  So much history and coolness to it.

2.Lucas Oil Stadium.  Probably kinda weird, but i think the combine and everything being there makes it appealing to me.  It's just one of the first stadiums i think of, when i think of stadiums.

3.Superdome.  Just seems like a crazy place, with a lot of different history there too.

After that...i feel like i'm supposed to put Lambeau on there, but for some reason it's never appealed to me as much.  Probably Gillette Stadium ends up in the conversation, because there have just been so many historic moments there during my lifetime at least.  Arrowhead seems fun, but other than being huge and loud, doesn't seem to have a lot to it's that's really "special".

Oh, and also TIAA Bank Stadium in Jacksonville, so you can go in the pools.  Or at least...it would've made the list for me, before they added that stupid dog park at a cat team's stadium.

Edited by Tugboat

Lambeau Field (Packers)

Ring Central Coliseum (Raiders games are incredible, authentic NFL experiences)

AT&T Stadium (Cowboys)

Gillette Stadium (Patriots)

Those are the four I've been to. I drove by the US Bank Stadium (Vikings) and it looked incredible. I've walked around outside the Mercedes Benz Dome in Atlanta for the Super Bowl this year and that is a good stadium too. Crap, I drove by the old stadium the Chargers called home in San Diego, and I'm pretty sure I've done the same for the MetLife Stadium (Jets/Giants), EverBank Field (Jaguars), and Hard Rock Stadium (Dolphins). I drove by Mile High in Denver on the highway and that stood out compared to all the others, and I also hung around ArrowHead Stadium (Chiefs), which was pretty cool too. Also went by Ford Field in Detroit which was pretty neat from outside and M&T Stadium in Baltimore a couple of times is alright. Lastly I think I've been around a bit is Nissan Stadium in Nashville.

Based on all of those, I'd have to say Lambeau Field is the best all-around pretty clearly, followed for me by Mile High. Raiders games are something else though, as far as game day atmosphere goes. I'm curious to see the LA one and Las Vegas one too when they're ready.

Edit 1:

Whoops, forgot I visited CentryLink Field in Seattle too. That one would be a top three stadium for me with Mile High and

Edit 2:

Also drove past Soldier Field in Chicago and that looked really impressive. That might be my fourth favorite stadium based on the outside first impression I got.

Edited by DoleINGout

If I were ranking the game-day experience, I'd probably go in this order:

1. Lambeau Field (Packers)

2. Ring Central Coliseum (Raiders)

3. Mile High (Broncos)

4. Soldier Field (Bears)

5. Arrowhead Stadium (Chiefs)

6. Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Falcons)

7. CenturyLink Field (Seahawks)

8. Mercedes-Benz Superdome (Saints)

9. Lucas Oil Stadium (Colts)

10. Ford Field (Lions)

11. NRG Stadium (Texans)

12. U.S. Bank Stadium (Vikings)

13. FirstEnergy Stadium (Browns/"The Dawg Pound")

14. MetLife Stadium (Giants/Jets)

15. EverBank Field (Jaguars)

16. University of Phoenix Stadium (Cardinals)

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

If I were ranking the game-day experience, I'd probably go in this order:

1. Lambeau Field (Packers)

2. Ring Central Coliseum (Raiders)

3. Mile High (Broncos)

4. Soldier Field (Bears)

5. Arrowhead Stadium (Chiefs)

6. Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Falcons)

7. CenturyLink Field (Seahawks)

8. Mercedes-Benz Superdome (Saints)

9. Lucas Oil Stadium (Colts)

10. Ford Field (Lions)

11. NRG Stadium (Texans)

12. U.S. Bank Stadium (Vikings)

13. FirstEnergy Stadium (Browns/"The Dawg Pound")

14. MetLife Stadium (Giants/Jets)

15. EverBank Field (Jaguars)

16. University of Phoenix Stadium (Cardinals)

You have been to all these stadiums? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sledgehammer said:

You have been to all these stadiums? 

Not all of them, and not all for games, but I've been in person at: Lambeau, Coliseum, Mile High, Soldier Field, Arrowhead, Mercedes Benz Stadium, CenturyLink, Ford Field, US Bank Stadium, MetLife Stadium, Gillette Stadium, M&T Bank Stadium, AT&T, Nissan Stadium, and SunLife.

Edited by DoleINGout