Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

lol, I don’t even know whether to believe Malf that I was manipulated from the start, or this is all an elaborate last-ditch effort to gain credibility because it’s so unbelievable that it cannot be untrue.

The only thing that causes me to pause on that is he would have had to have one or two of his scummates come out to rescue him. Which I’m not sure they would do unless they only need one more lynch. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’ll presume you’re telling the truth here about targeting Touch, which I’m doubting at the moment.

That reads like Rick targeted the person who killed him.  I haven’t re-read the other write-ups to see if it’s merely flavor, and I’mma do that, but I’m not sure if yet another round of omissions is garnering you my favor.

MWil usually gets here around this time.  And we have time for the rest too.

its flavor. since thing happened to matts night 2. He ran into the VP then too.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The only thing that causes me to pause on that is he would have had to have one or two of his scummates come out to rescue him. Which I’m not sure they would do unless they only need one more lynch. 

Well, it would be close right now.  Lynch + convert + no kill on them would be a swing.  But, that requires a lot of cards to fall in place.

Archived