Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Let’s see we can take the 1/4 or so chance we get scum or we can take the 100% chance of hitting scum and also making our odds better tomorrow. Hmmm tough choice 

You’re being intentionally dense or unintentionally simplifying the situation, just like malf. Unintentionally simplifying is where the “lazy” comes in.

im not “scum” because I mean you no harm nor can I do any if I wanted to. I’m an Indy. I have no dog in the fight (in B4 if you don’t have a dog in the fight you’re not with us! Which completely ignores the fact that I’ve been “with you” by being totally transparent and scum hunting)

You can say that I’m probably lying, but you’re wrong. True Indy, at your service. 

Know how I know Malfatron is full of **** on the "lol well confirmed non-Town today" schtick?  Because he made my fake claim in his game a friendly other.  And then his fake claim in the game after that was friendly other.  And then he started as friendly other in Star Trek, and people paid forward the candor.

He's a scumbucket and a half right now, you useless plebs.  

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hiding behind the idea of “friendly other” is lazy as **** btw. Play the game or don’t 

What if I’m not hiding behind anything at all? And I’m friendly other?

Is that lazy?

Just now, Dome said:

You’re being intentionally dense or unintentionally simplifying the situation, just like malf. Unintentionally simplifying is where the “lazy” comes in.

im not “scum” because I mean you no harm nor can I do any if I wanted to. I’m an Indy. I have no dog in the fight (in B4 if you don’t have a dog in the fight you’re not with us! Which completely ignores the fact that I’ve been “with you” by being totally transparent and scum hunting)

You can say that I’m probably lying, but you’re wrong. True Indy, at your service. 

Yeah this **** is hurting mafia. You didn’t have to claim it if you’re only goal is to be town. Just.. idk,,, be ******* town. 

I don’t give one iota **** if you’re telling the truth. This kind of behavior is not why I play mafia. I don’t agree with it even if you’re telling the truth. You’re getting lynched. 

Just now, Dome said:

Nah.

youre hiding behind lynching an Indy so you don’t have to scum hunt

thats lazy

i bet you disagree 

see how that works?

Yeah I’m being ******* lazy because you’re behavior is really not making me enjoy this game at all. So I’m not playing. 

See how that works?

Yeah this **** is hurting mafia. You didn’t have to claim it if you’re only goal is to be town. Just.. idk,,, be ******* town. 

I’m pretty sure I caught mafia using a fake claim tbh.

i can’t “be town” but I can be pro town. Transparency is pro town, funny you think this is lazy but are ignoring people who skipped out on most of the day or just popped in for an easy vote.

I don’t give one iota **** if you’re telling the truth.

So even if I am friendly other, you don’t care and want to lynch me over trying to find scum? 

That makes a lot of sense whicker. I mean, read what you just said....

This kind of behavior is not why I play mafia.

I don’t care why you play mafia.

Glad you are playing though. 

I don’t agree with it even if you’re telling the truth.

That’s a dumb stance.

Like fundamentally flawed kind of dumb.

You’re getting lynched. 

Lazy and unhelpful lynch.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yeah I’m being ******* lazy because you’re behavior is really not making me enjoy this game at all. So I’m not playing. 

See how that works?

You just quit when things get hard. 

You should stop doing that.

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Someone ping me when Dome is lynched and I’ll start playing again 

Could this be scum that’s angry that what should be an easy lynch of an Indy isn’t that easy?

Archived