Preseason Week 4 - Giants @ Patriots

ChazStandard

So far it looks like this game is being used to judge whether Stidham can be the only backup QB and to get the returning WRs some game reps. They're throwing almost every down.

Thomas looks good, only playing against JAGs and fringe players, but his cutting look alright. Certainly cemented a roster spot I would say.

Edelman, Gordon, Thomas, Dorsett, Meyers, Harry is a good corps. (I would take a 7th in Gunner).

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Great sequence for Gunner. Tough Punt return. Deep catch, plus fighting for the extra yards. Good block to keep his QB clean on a scramble. Another catch and out of bounds the next play.

I’d keep Gunner over a second tightend or a third QB. Guy has an amazing motor and can return punts. 

1 hour ago, nextsuperstar1 said:

I’d keep Gunner over a second tightend or a third QB. Guy has an amazing motor and can return punts. 

I'm gonna go ahead and start the "Keep Gunner, Cut Slater" train. Yeah, I said it. He has all the makings of a special, ST player and he actually knows what to do with the football unlike Slater his ENTIRE career. This kid is going to be special in a Belichick way. I hope Bill doesn't let him slip away.

• Like 1