Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

3 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Clark is too slow, can’t even roll out of the pocket to throw it away without getting ate alive.

When I finally broke through with Armstead I thought I might finally have you. Yet even diving I couldn't reach you, and Clark dropped it just over Bush. That upset me, but the immediate fumble for TD flipped the tide, and was a game changer.

Once Clark develops more he'll be a terror slinging the ball.

7 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Clark couldn’t get any pass off. I have no chance against your dline. Double Clowney? Clark destroys me. Double Clark clowney destroys me. Double no one and they all destroy me.

Johnson is good as gone. Fumbles in every single user game.

Clark really turned the corner as a rusher himself about 3/4 through the season. Your OL was manhandling my DTs though, and Johnson had 200+ with 12 ypc. Hard to blame him when he ran into the Bush Experience. My defense led the league in FR with 19 (next closest was 11) and we probably forced twice that.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Clark really turned the corner as a rusher himself about 3/4 through the season. Your OL was manhandling my DTs though, and Johnson had 200+ with 12 ypc. Hard to blame him when he ran into the Bush Experience. My defense led the league in FR with 19 (next closest was 11) and we probably forced twice that.

That fumble was just stupid, bounced around The line for an eternity then bam here comes Clowney dead sprint for the ball, my defense would have just dived on it like retards. Bush or no Bush, Johnson fumbles every game. Of course I could run around holding r1 down everywhere. He’s lucky Whitfield’s carry rating is trash or I might actually be serious about canning him. I pretty much have to hang on to him unless I get another power back for short yardage. Whitfield’s a X-factor (satellite, bleh) his Superstar abilities are Post Flag Elite and Grab-N-Go...too bad he is 5’8 and not a WR, those are some nice abilities lol

My defense is done for now that Von Miller’s going to regress even further and Bobby Wagner is right behind him. Which idk, I might make the switch to a 4-3. I need 3 new linebackers and a DE/DT, plus I have no true pass rusher outside of Miller.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh dang see! I knew Whitfield was special, 80 OVR 21 year old Xfactor! Makes sense in that case to see what you get for DJ and keep feeding Whitfield opportunities. Still can't believe he slide to the 2nd lol.

Hes actually 23 now, 22 as a rookie. I honestly wouldn’t have traded for him if I thought he’d be a x-factor. Feels sleazy how I got him lol. Definitely going to get him in the field a lot. I don’t really need draft capital so I’ll probably still hang on to Johnson as my power back. 

• Like 1