Cap and Roster info for every team

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How far are you looking back? Because QB contracts and a % of cap space havent really changed in 25 years. 

Daks contract would hurt the Cowboys as much as Steve Youngs did the 9ers. And it hasnt really hurt the NFL or any teams at all. 

I am not talking about just QBs, though any QB making 200 million (I know, not all guaranteed) regardless on similar %s is insane to me. I mean if a QB like Dak or someone else goes south due to injury or just sucking, how long can teams afford to pay at this type of scale. 

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

@WizardHawk @Matts4313 and @Texas_OutLaw7

The sport may be a cash cow, and players careers short, but the rate that contracts are going are on too great of an incline. players in the past made pennies on the dollar compared to now. All in a much more dangerous time. (ex. concussions going unchecked or diagnosed) While the NFL is a bigger cash cow than ever. Even they will go broke if the current rate of salaries continue to sky-rocket like this. 

Given that a 30 second SuperBowl Spot is SEVERAL millions, I think we are fine.