The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think llama is scum. filed it away.

why do I have to respond to something about llama? and why is that noteworthy after a ~90 page Day 1?

I'm responding to the bit about me because

1) it's about me

2) it's annoying 

3) it's about me

is that really what's got you so hot and bothered?

No, what has me bothered is that you’re doing this but again.  Where I basically point out that you at least appear hypocritical because you did what you accused others of doing, and then suddenly you’re intent on substantiating it as you did.  Forget how it appears to an ignorant observer, to me, someone privileged on the information, it looks like (1) you wanted to reaction gauge, which I hinted at multiple times, or (2) you sat out on the accord, and then conjured it up as an excuse when you could no longer sit out on it.

Special treatment for yourself, denial of perception and reality.  You’re right, I should exclude you because you pinky swearsies that it’s in your plan.  And you don’t care about Touch.  He’s just better than Pickle. 

Bunch of tired lines people use to distance.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Special treatment for yourself,

nah

denial of perception and reality.  You’re right, I should exclude you because you pinky swearsies that it’s in your plan.

just like in Final Fantasy (brought it up then too) you’re missing some pretty obvious tongue in cheek comments by me.

you need to learn to read between the lines before you drive yourself bonkers.

And you don’t care about Touch.  He’s just better than Pickle. 

More often than not, yes. But I wasn’t ever going to lynch outside of pickle unless I had no choice.

Bunch of tired lines people use to distance.

Says the guy who cannot be held accountable for anything 

tired *** fish man 

Edited by Dome